• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Spoilers? Anyone Taking Email Addresses?

In summary, Doris asked the crowd at the last general session not to spoil things for those that did not get to go to conference, and this year there are likely to be different announcements due to the fact that there are three waves.
jrstephens
Last year some people emailed those of us that did not get to go to conference when they could about what was going on. Is anyone doing that this year?

I'm sure things will be different than they were from Leadership because of the fact that there are 3 waves.... but then again, I wasn't a member last year until after conference.... so I don't know! All I know is I hope nothing is revealed on here until wave 3 learns about it! :eek: Then it would be time to spill the beans!:)

MissChef said:
I'm sure things will be different than they were from Leadership because of the fact that there are 3 waves.... but then again, I wasn't a member last year until after conference.... so I don't know! All I know is I hope nothing is revealed on here until wave 3 learns about it! :eek: Then it would be time to spill the beans!:)

Last year there were threads on here clearly listed as Spoilers with some things listed and then emails were sent out with other information on it that people did not want to post.

They were clearly listed so people that did not want to know did not have to click on it if they did not read it.

I heard that Doris asked people not to tell on the last day of conference so wouldn't mentioning things on a board like this violate that pact???

I would hate to have to leave CS for a couple of weeks due to people putting spoilers on here.

jrstephens said:
Last year there were threads on here clearly listed as Spoilers with some things listed and then emails were sent out with other information on it that people did not want to post.

They were clearly listed so people that did not want to know did not have to click on it if they did not read it.
That was during Leadership (since there is only 1 wave for that one). During NC Admin Greg will delete any threads that talk about conference. I think last year we were allowed to start posting announcements from conference when wave 3 was almost over.

Spoilers aren't posted until after the final day of Wave 3.
They are clearly marked as spoilers so that those cheffers that want to wait until their own cluster meetings or wait to talk to their uplines don't "accidentally" come across something from Conference.
However, Jennifer is right, some cheffers took email addresses last year to send info to those that wanted it early. It was all done off-board so no surprises were spoiled. I'm sure we will all be respectful of everyone's feelings again this year and no conference info will be posted until after Wave 3. :D

pamperedlinda said:
That was during Leadership (since there is only 1 wave for that one). During NC Admin Greg will delete any threads that talk about conference. I think last year we were allowed to start posting announcements from conference when wave 3 was almost over.

Yes, I remember that. But people did send out emails to those of us that wanted to know things that could not be posted here. That way those that
wanted to know did not have to wait if they could not go to conference or they did not want to wait for their Cluster Meetings.

Don't forget, too, that there are Canadians on this board and their Conference is AFTER our Wave 3. Many of their announcements will be the same, so we should probably label all announcements as "Spoiler" until their conference is over.

Kathytnt said:
I heard that Doris asked people not to tell on the last day of conference so wouldn't mentioning things on a board like this violate that pact???

I would hate to have to leave CS for a couple of weeks due to people putting spoilers on here.

Yes, on the last day of conference at the last general session, Doris asks the crowd to promise not to spoil! I've always thought it was so neat that we had to do that!
I've never been to wave 3....maybe she'll say, ok-go ahead & talk all you want;)

lacychef said:
I've never been to wave 3....maybe she'll say, ok-go ahead & talk all you want;)
That's exactly what she does at Wave 3. :)

chefann said:
That's exactly what she does at Wave 3. :)
Yep. We were wave 3 last year.

I'm just excited that we are getting close enough to conference to talk about spoiler threads!:D :D :D2 weeks from today - I will KNOW what the new Fall products are!

BUT is anyone taking email address to send updates to those that want them? If so, I would love to be on that list.

Of course, we have gotten a little "off topic"!!HAHA!:D

jrstephens said:
Of course, we have gotten a little "off topic"!!HAHA!:D
And that surprises you because????

chefann said:
And that surprises you because????

What would a thread be without our off topics!! We would urn out of room for all our topics if we did a thread for each of them!

I want on the e-mail list too PLEASE!!!!

AJPratt said:
Yep. We were wave 3 last year.
WAIT! Anne! You were at Wave 3 last year?? So was I. I wish we had known...

whiteyteresa said:
I want on the e-mail list too PLEASE!!!!

So far I haven't gotten anyone to say they are taking them.

I haven't said I will take them - because I'm not sure if I'll have time when I get back from conference to follow through......but if I do, when I get back, I'll type everything up and then get email addresses!

Please don't send them now though - I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow - and I will lose them, or completely forget where I stored them. (I know me!)

1. What are "Conference Spoilers"?

"Conference Spoilers" refer to any information or announcements that are shared at a Pampered Chef conference or event before they are officially released to the public. This can include new product launches, business updates, and other important company news.

2. How do I know if I am allowed to share conference spoilers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to respect the company's confidentiality policies. Before sharing any information from a conference, be sure to check with your upline or the official Pampered Chef channels to ensure that it is okay to share. Always err on the side of caution and only share what has been officially released by the company.

3. What should I do if I receive conference spoilers through email or social media?

If you receive conference spoilers through email or social media, it is important to remember that these are meant to be kept confidential. Do not share this information with anyone else and delete the email or message. If you are unsure of what to do, reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for guidance.

4. Can I take email addresses at a conference to share conference spoilers?

No, it is not appropriate to take email addresses at a conference for the purpose of sharing conference spoilers. The information shared at conferences is meant to be kept confidential until it is officially released by the company. It is important to respect the company's policies and maintain the trust of your customers and fellow consultants.

5. What can I do if I want to discuss conference spoilers with other consultants?

If you want to discuss conference spoilers with other consultants, it is best to do so in person or through official Pampered Chef communication channels. This ensures that the information remains within the company and is not shared publicly. Remember to always be respectful and follow the guidelines set by Pampered Chef to maintain the integrity of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom