• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment

In summary, "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment" is a special program by Pampered Chef that reflects on the current global pandemic and features various speakers and guests discussing their experiences. It will be broadcasted on various TV channels and streaming platforms on [date and time], and can also be watched on the website and YouTube channel at any time. The audience can also get involved and contribute through sharing their own stories and using the hashtag #TogetherWeCan. The program will be available for on-demand viewing after the initial broadcast and may also have encore presentations on local TV listings.
JAE
"We're all in this together..." la la la! I just heard the conference theme song on a Twister commercial while watching ABC Kids. Too funny.
Sorry if someone already brought this up.

That song is from the smash hit Disney show High School Musical ... the sequel is out now as well but the first one was best

Ahh. I've seen H.S. Musical, but I thought it was dorky. My husband and I were snickering through the whole thing, but it's a good movie for the kids.

Aww, my dh & I enjoyed the first one; much better than some of the other shows our girls watch! The 2nd wasn't as good though, we didn't think.

OMG my kids and I watch it like 3x a day!! We Tevo'd both one and two!! I just got them tickets to see HSM on sice this week (shhh - don't tell them, it's a surprise!)

dannyzmom said:
OMG my kids and I watch it like 3x a day!! We Tevo'd both one and two!! I just got them tickets to see HSM on sice this week (shhh - don't tell them, it's a surprise!)
Man, I wanted to do that for my girls for Xmas. Disadvantage of living where I do; those fun shows hardly ever come close to where I live:grumpy:

I want to see HSM!!! I actually have it in my Queue at Netflix. My 5 year old son refuses to watch it because he says it is for girls....LOL!!!!

chefkristin said:
I want to see HSM!!! I actually have it in my Queue at Netflix. My 5 year old son refuses to watch it because he says it is for girls....LOL!!!!
Awww, does he like basketball? Tell him they play b-ball in it, lol!

1. What is "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment"?

"We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment" is a special TV program created by Pampered Chef that reflects on the current global pandemic and how it has affected people's lives.

2. When and where can I watch "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment"?

The program will be broadcasted on various TV channels and streaming platforms on [date and time]. You can also watch it on our website or YouTube channel at any time.

3. Who are the speakers and guests featured in "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment"?

The program features a variety of speakers and guests, including healthcare professionals, essential workers, and individuals who have been directly affected by the pandemic. We have also invited some special guests to share their personal experiences and reflections.

4. Is there a way to get involved or contribute to "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment"?

Yes, we would love for our audience to get involved and contribute to this program. You can share your own stories, reflections, or messages of support through our website or social media channels using the hashtag #TogetherWeCan.

5. Will "We're All in This Together: A Reflection on a TV Moment" be available after the initial broadcast?

Yes, the program will be available for on-demand viewing after the initial broadcast on our website and YouTube channel. You can also check your local TV listings for any encore presentations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Akamsthang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies