• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Secrets if You Please

In summary, the spoiler email reveals that Wave 3 is over on July 18, and that all "secrets" can be shared then.
smarteez2
Gold Member
If you are back and willing to share please email them to me at

[email protected]

I would surely appreciate it. TYIA :eek:)

I was unable to go to conference also because of work obligations. i can't get to my cluster meeting either....:( any e-mailers out there???

TIA :D

[email protected]

Wave 3 is over on July 18 and all "secrets" can be shared then. Let's honor our founder and be patient!

See the thread titled, I'm back! From DebPC, she is one of the Moderators and this is their take on this.

There is a spoiler email circulating with lots of information. I got it this morning. If you haven't seen it yet, PM me and I'll be glad to forward it to you.

I sent Spoiler information out today, that Becky provided, for those of you who asked to be added to the "Conference Spoiler List." THESE WERE FOLKS WHO COULDN'T ATTEND CONFERENCE. I have also been trying to capture names as they appear here today, but, if you'd rather, just email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. NO CHEATING, GUYS! Don't reveal anything until Wave 3 ends!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

DebbieJ said:
Wave 3 is over on July 18 and all "secrets" can be shared then. Let's honor our founder and be patient!
I couldn't have said it better myself:)

Just 3 more days and everyone here's going to spill the beans, yippee! Good thing too since I know the next hospitality cluster meeting I'm going to isn't for another 3 or 4 weeks!

I emailed this via PM to a consultant who's emailing...
lacychef said:
I couldn't have said it better myself:)

and practically got my head bit off!!!

Liz

1. What is "Conference Secrets if You Please"?

"Conference Secrets if You Please" is a Pampered Chef training program designed to help consultants learn the skills and strategies needed to have a successful and rewarding conference experience.

2. How can I access "Conference Secrets if You Please"?

You can access "Conference Secrets if You Please" by purchasing it on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a live training session at a conference event.

3. Is "Conference Secrets if You Please" only for new consultants?

No, "Conference Secrets if You Please" is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It covers a variety of topics and techniques that can benefit all levels of consultants.

4. Can I share "Conference Secrets if You Please" with my team?

Yes, you are encouraged to share "Conference Secrets if You Please" with your team. The more consultants who have access to this training, the more successful your team will be at conference events.

5. What can I expect to learn from "Conference Secrets if You Please"?

"Conference Secrets if You Please" covers a wide range of topics such as how to effectively network with other consultants, tips for maximizing sales at conference events, and how to make the most of training sessions and workshops. It also includes helpful tools and resources to help you plan and prepare for conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis