• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your CC Class Schedule: Tips and Tricks for Students and Directors

In summary, the best way to access your CC class schedule is through the Pampered Chef website, where you can log in and click on the 'Find Your CC Class Schedule' link. The schedule is updated in real-time, so any changes or additions will be reflected immediately. You can also filter your schedule by location and add a class by clicking on the 'Add Class' button. Additionally, there is an option to print your class schedule by clicking on the 'Print' button on the schedule page.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Is there any way I can find my class schedule on CC? My director wants to see what classes I signed up for but I cannot find it any where.

Go to training > Teleclasses > registration, then click on the View Confirmation link for Conference

Okay, why is it under teleclass? I would have never looked in there!

Because that's where all the registrations end up.

Isn't there a conference link on the main page?

Yes. I never look at those links on the home page, so I forget they're there.

1. What is the best way to access my CC class schedule?

The easiest way to access your CC class schedule is through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the 'Find Your CC Class Schedule' link on the homepage. This will take you directly to your schedule.

2. How often is the class schedule updated?

The class schedule is updated in real-time, so it is always up-to-date. Any changes or additions to your schedule will be reflected immediately.

3. Can I filter my schedule to only show classes in my area?

Yes, you can easily filter your schedule by location. On the class schedule page, click on the 'Filter' button and select your desired location. This will only show classes in that specific area.

4. How can I add a class to my schedule?

To add a class to your schedule, simply click on the 'Add Class' button on the class schedule page. You will then be prompted to enter the class details, such as date, time, and location. Once you have filled out all the necessary information, click 'Save' and the class will be added to your schedule.

5. Is there a way to print my class schedule?

Yes, you can easily print your class schedule by clicking on the 'Print' button on the class schedule page. This will generate a printable version of your schedule that you can save or print for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • StacieB
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • wadesgirl