• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Conference Registration Process: Get Registered Today!

In summary, the conversation discusses the timing of conference registration and the "Earn Free Conference" promotion, which runs until the end of April for consultants and senior consultants. It is mentioned that in the past, registration was open before the promotion was posted, causing the need for rebates. The schedule for conference is also briefly mentioned, with a noon start on Thursday and ending on Saturday at 1, and the possibility of attending if vacation and childcare schedules can be worked out. Additionally, there is a question about the date that a senior consultant's level is counted for the promotion, which is clarified to be based on their title as of March 1st.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought someone said they explained at their launch why the registration is so far out. They didn't say anything at ours. Thought I would check. It seems a little backwards to me, how can you plan on having rooms if you don't know who's all registered yet?

wadesgirl said:
I thought someone said they explained at their launch why the registration is so far out. They didn't say anything at ours. Thought I would check. It seems a little backwards to me, how can you plan on having rooms if you don't know who's all registered yet?

I didn't have it explained to me, but I *think* it's because the "Earn Free Conference" promotions runs until the end of April for consultants and sr. consultants.

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't have it explained to me, but I *think* it's because the "Earn Free Conference" promotions runs until the end of April for consultants and sr. consultants.

That's right, didn't even think of that!

That makes sense. I think in the past they had registration open before the free conference had posted in the system and they had to rebate people.

Anyone have at their fingertips the schedule for conference? I believe it went back to somewhat of the old schedule of a noon start on Thurs. with optional lunch, ending on Sat. at 1. I didn't think I would go so wasn't really paying attention. Even though I didn't win the free hotel stay :( I think I'll go if I can get the rest of the July schedule of vacation and kids' camps figured out, plus coverage of the kids while I'm away.

Yes I think that's what it was!

I have a Sr consultant/Team leader who is trying to earn free conference. Do you know the date that their level is counted from? So if she was a Sr consultant on March 1st is that what she is considered for the incentive?? Does that make sense?

Yes, the fine print on the flyer mentions it is based on title March 1.

1. What is the cost of conference registration?

The cost of conference registration varies depending on the specific event and any promotions that may be offered. Please refer to the conference registration page or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. How do I register for a Pampered Chef conference?

To register for a Pampered Chef conference, simply visit the conference registration page and follow the prompts to complete your registration. You may also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with registering.

3. Can I transfer my conference registration to someone else?

Yes, conference registrations can be transferred to another individual. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with transferring your registration.

4. Is there a deadline to register for a Pampered Chef conference?

Yes, there is typically a deadline to register for a Pampered Chef conference. Please refer to the conference registration page or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific deadline for the event you are interested in attending.

5. What is included in the conference registration fee?

The conference registration fee typically includes access to all conference sessions, meals and snacks, conference materials, and any special events or activities. Please refer to the conference registration page for more specific details on what is included in the registration fee for the event you are interested in attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PampMomof3