• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register Now for SL's Nat'l Conference | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, conference registration deadlines vary and can be found on our website or through your consultant. To register, you can sign up with your consultant or register online and pay a fee which covers materials, meals, and other expenses. Cancellations and transfers are allowed, but may incur a fee. Please refer to our policies for more information.
cookn' katie
At SL they announced the opening registration dates for Nat'l Conference~ Does anyone remember what they were?

I think hotel registration is April 18th and conference registration is May 9th as far as I remember.

yes, I think that's right!

My director said the actual conference dates are July 7-9 (not sure if they are having more than 1 wave or not)

Only one Wave. It's interesting that registration is so late. Usually both open around the middle of April.

Why are they splitting it up like that?

I thought that registration was later this year!

There is a reason it's opening later. If you've been to Spring Launch, you'll know what that reason is. :)

Isn't the reason in Consultant News?

What is the deadline for conference registration?

The deadline for conference registration varies depending on the specific conference. Please refer to the conference information provided by your consultant or on our website for the exact deadline.

How do I register for a conference?

To register for a conference, you can either sign up with your consultant or register online through our website. Simply follow the instructions provided and make sure to complete all necessary registration forms and payments.

Is there a fee to register for a conference?

Yes, there is a fee to register for a conference. The fee covers the cost of materials, meals, and other expenses associated with the conference. The exact amount may vary depending on the conference location and duration.

Can I cancel my conference registration?

Yes, you can cancel your conference registration. However, please note that there may be a cancellation fee depending on the timing of your cancellation. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.

Can I transfer my conference registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your conference registration to another person. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with transferring your registration. Please note that there may be a transfer fee depending on the timing of the transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • KaryCam
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76