• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Refund for Conference Registration if I Can't Attend?

In summary, if you registered for the leadership conference but can no longer attend, you may be able to get a refund depending on the conference's refund policy. It's important to check this before registering. You could also try selling your ticket if your husband's schedule doesn't allow him to come.
kitchenqueen
This may sound silly - but I was wondering if I registered for leadership conference, and it turns out that I cannot go. Will I get my money back? I'd much rather pay the early bird price! I will only go if my husband's schedule allows. He is in the army so sometimes asking his commanders for time off (so he can stay with our daughter) can be like pulling teeth! As of now, my husband thinks it shouldn't be a problem. But things do pop up! If anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate if you could respond! Thanks a bunch!

kitchenqueen said:
This may sound silly - but I was wondering if I registered for leadership conference, and it turns out that I cannot go. Will I get my money back? I'd much rather pay the early bird price! I will only go if my husband's schedule allows. He is in the army so sometimes asking his commanders for time off (so he can stay with our daughter) can be like pulling teeth! As of now, my husband thinks it shouldn't be a problem. But things do pop up! If anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate if you could respond! Thanks a bunch!
You can get your money back if you can't go but there are deadlines and a fee if you don't cancel by a certain date. It's all on the registration page at the PC website.

Hi there! I totally understand your concern about potentially losing money if you can't attend the leadership conference. The best thing to do would be to check with the conference organizers about their refund policy. Some conferences may offer a full or partial refund if you cancel within a certain time frame, while others may not offer any refunds at all. It's always good to clarify this before registering. And if your husband's schedule does end up not allowing him to come, you could always try selling your ticket to someone else who may be interested. Good luck!

What is Conference Registration?

Conference Registration is the process of signing up and securing a spot at a Pampered Chef conference or event. This allows you to attend workshops, network with other consultants, and learn about new products and techniques.

How do I register for a conference?

To register for a conference, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the Events page. From there, you can select the conference you would like to attend and complete the registration form. You will also need to pay the registration fee, if applicable.

Is there a cost for conference registration?

Yes, there is typically a fee for conference registration. The cost may vary depending on the conference and the location. The registration fee covers the cost of materials, workshops, and other expenses associated with the event.

Can I cancel or change my conference registration?

Yes, you can cancel or change your conference registration. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or cancellations. Keep in mind that there may be a deadline for making changes or cancellations before the conference.

What is included in the conference registration fee?

The conference registration fee includes access to workshops, materials, and other activities specified in the event schedule. It may also cover meals and accommodations, depending on the conference. Please refer to the specific conference details for more information on what is included in the fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies