• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies?

NCIn summary, the conversation is about preparing for an upcoming National Conference (NC). The speakers discuss what is typically given at registration, such as a conference tote with registration info, nametag lanyard, and pins/ribbons. They also mention a booklet for note-taking and recommend bringing a notebook, pens, highlighter, snacks, and business cards. The most important thing to bring is an open attitude. The conversation also suggests checking online for more tips and advice on what to bring to NC.
KCPChef
This will be my first year coming to NC. I know that things change a little bit each year but just wanted to check and see- Im starting to plan out things (I like to be on the ball) and was wondering what they give us at Registration? Do I need to have my own notebook etc? Or do they provide those? Just curious! Thanks :)

KCPChef said:
This will be my first year coming to NC. I know that things change a little bit each year but just wanted to check and see- Im starting to plan out things (I like to be on the ball) and was wondering what they give us at Registration? Do I need to have my own notebook etc? Or do they provide those? Just curious! Thanks :)

Usually at Registration, you get your Conference Tote, and in the tote is all of your registration info, plus your lanyard for your nametag, and all of the pins and ribbons you may have earned throughout the year. The past couple of years, they have also given us a nice 8x11 booklet with places to take notes for all of the different sessions, plus extra space for additional notes. Last year I had a separate notebook, but I ended up just using that for writing down things when I was networking with other consultants.

I'm excited for you! There is nothing like that first National Conference! I remember mine. It's overwhelming, but so so so exciting, and you are going to come away so energized and enthused for your business! Have fun and enjoy every minute of Conference!

You're definitely going to be amazed at conference and so glad you took the time to go! I'd recommend you still take a notebook, a couple of pens...a highlighter, in case you hear something that causes you to say "aha".

Take some snacks too and something to serve yourself coffee or water.

Also, plenty of biz cards!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You're definitely going to be amazed at conference and so glad you took the time to go! I'd recommend you still take a notebook, a couple of pens...a highlighter, in case you hear something that causes you to say "aha".

Take some snacks too and something to serve yourself coffee or water.

Also, plenty of biz cards!

I totally agree with snacks! I eat every 2-3 hours so I keep plenty on hand at all times to help with this. I also usually carry a water bottle and refill it at the coolers outside of the classrooms

1. What is "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies"?

"New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who are just starting their business in North Carolina. It provides essential training and supplies to help new consultants get started on the right track.

2. How can I register for "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies"?

To register for "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies," simply log in to your Consultant Office and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the program and register for the next available session.

3. What does the registration fee for "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies" cover?

The registration fee covers the cost of training, materials, and supplies that will be provided during the program. It also includes a welcome kit with product samples and business supplies to help new consultants get started.

4. Can I attend "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies" even if I am not a new consultant?

No, "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies" is specifically designed for new consultants in North Carolina. However, we offer other training and support programs for all consultants that you can access through your Consultant Office.

5. Will I receive any discounts or promotions for attending "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies"?

Yes, new consultants who attend "New to NC: Registration Prep & Supplies" will receive a special discount on their first order and have the opportunity to earn free products through our Fast Start program. You will also have access to exclusive promotions and sales throughout your first few months as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Bill Faber
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • raebates