• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Conference Benefits: Tips for Directors and Consultants

In summary, the conversation discussed what directors or consultants typically give their team members at conferences. Some mentioned receiving notebooks, pens, gum, snacks, and even cash rewards based on their sales. One director was particularly generous and even paid for their team's hotel room. Another consultant created a personalized notebook for her team. Overall, it seems like most directors provide their team with some sort of welcome package, but the contents may vary.
lovenpc
This is the first year I will be having more than 1 of my team members at conference. So my question is if you are a director, do you give team anything at conference or as a consultant do you get anything from your director (like a "welcome package" etc)

Thanks for your help

Yes, my director gives us a notebook and a little bag of stuff (gum, pencil, etc). Do a search on here for Conference Notebook and you'll find some great resources.

My Director has always had a goody bag for us when we arrive with a notebook, pen, tissues, gum, highlighter, snack bars, water, etc. She also has a challenge every June for us...based on our June sales we get cash at Conference. Here is the break down...

If you hold & submit $750 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $20 from me in Chicago.
If you hold & submit $1000 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $30 from me in Chicago.
If you hold & submit $1500 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $45 from me in Chicago!
If you hold & submit $2000 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $60 from me in Chicago!!
If you hold & submit $2500 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $75 from me in Chicago!!!
If you hold & submit $3000 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $90 from me in Chicago!!!!
If you hold & submit $6000 in June commissionable sales, you’ll receive $180 from me in Chicago..... PLUS, I’LL PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL ROOM TOO!!! (in a conference hotel with four people in a room)

HTH

WOW Cindy.... I would be hussling in June. Your director is very generous!

Wow, Cindy, that IS very nice - she's giving you her override on your sales. Very awesome!

My Director has given us little goodies in the past, but nothing huge. One year, she took us out to dinner on the night before conference started, but it's usually a bag of little useful things: Shout wipes, gum, a cool pen, a highlighter, chocolate bar, etc.

The only thing my AD has ever given us is one of those 70pg, once subject spiral bound notebooks.
I made a big notebook for my team last year with dividers and outlines and scavenger hunts, etc. You can find it on here if yuou search thru last June probably. I included 2 pens and a highlighter as well...and envelope abnd chart to keep track of expenses and receipts etc. I also got them each a pink feather boa and a clapper.
This year, so far I have gotten them each a clapper and am making less-enormous notebooks so they're easier to carry.

My Director always give us notebook, pen, drink mixes, gum, postcards and stamps. She, I must say is simply THE BEST. She also buys us dinner 1 night and at our Banquet she decorates our table and sets out a special gift[each different and with lots of thought as to our personality] for each one of us.

1. How can I make the most out of attending a Pampered Chef conference as a Director or Consultant?

Attending a Pampered Chef conference as a Director or Consultant can be a great opportunity for learning and networking. To make the most out of the experience, be sure to attend all the sessions and workshops, take notes, and actively participate in discussions. Also, make sure to connect with other consultants and directors during breaks and meals to expand your network.

2. Are there any specific tips for maximizing the benefits of attending a conference?

Yes, there are several things you can do to maximize the benefits of attending a conference. First, set goals for what you want to learn or achieve during the conference. Second, attend sessions and workshops that align with your goals. Third, take advantage of networking opportunities and connect with other attendees. Lastly, make sure to follow up on any action items or new ideas you gained from the conference.

3. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Typically, only registered attendees are allowed to attend the conference. However, some conferences may offer the option to purchase a guest ticket for additional attendees. Please check the conference registration information for more details.

4. What should I do if I have specific dietary restrictions or allergies?

If you have specific dietary restrictions or allergies, please make sure to indicate them during the registration process. The conference organizers will do their best to accommodate your needs, but it's always a good idea to bring your own snacks or meals just in case.

5. Is there a dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is usually business casual. However, some events or workshops may have specific dress codes, so it's best to check the conference agenda for any special instructions. Also, don't forget to wear comfortable shoes as you may be walking around and standing for long periods during the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • cewcooks