• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2009 Photo Gallery - See the Highlights!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a national conference in 2009 where the speaker shared great pictures taken with a Canon camera. Attendees were impressed and asked about the camera used, which was a Canon. Others expressed their thanks for sharing the photos and their excitement for new products. Some mentioned their love for photography and how Pampered Chef helps them afford their hobbies. The speaker also shared photos of recipes from the new catalog and received positive feedback. Overall, the conversation was filled with appreciation for the photos and excitement for new products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/National%20Conference%2009/

Enjoy!

Great pictures! I was there and very impressed with them! What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Great pictures!!

pcchefjane said:
Great pictures! I was there and very impressed with them! What kind of camera did you use?
A cannon something or other! I don't remember off the top of my head but I won't use anything else but a cannon.

Excellent Pics!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Thank you Jamie!

WOW thanks so much! Just made my "wish list" haha

Excellent photos - Canon makes it easy to great pictures, but someone -- like WADESGIRL -- has to aim and shoot!! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome photos! I am another who has compiled my new wish list. ;)

thanks so much for sharing all of those!

Gloria&Emily said:
Excellent photos - Canon makes it easy to great pictures, but someone -- like WADESGIRL -- has to aim and shoot!! Thanks for sharing!

My 2nd love has always been photography!

Mine too, wadesgirl! I just got a new Canon 50D and I really need to learn how to use all the bells and whistles. One thing that I love about Pampered Chef it lets me afford my hobbies with a little less guilt about taking money away from my family :)

Life is good! :chef:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to take and post these lovely photos. Now I know what I want to order for samples :)

I am so happy you posted these pics! Now I'm really glad I worked hard to get some pc dollars during my first 30 days. I can't wait to order some of these new items!!!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

I am so drolling over the snowman stuff!?!? how sad is that? I am seriously the most excited about those!!!

(I should mention my husband is a meteorologist)

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

I have two albums of photos on my page here. There are over 100 photos (close to it). I also have photos of the recipes in the SB F/W 2009.

DessertDivaFL said:
I have two albums of photos on my page here. There are over 100 photos (close to it). I also have photos of the recipes in the SB F/W 2009.

Thanks for the pics. Especially the ones of the recipes coming in the new SB and Weekday Dinners!

Awesome, can't wait to get that shaker and glasses! Thanks for sharing!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

:rolleyes:Thanks for the great pics! Wish I could have been there!

bumping to the top for my girl, MK.

Enjoy!

1. What are conference pictures?

Conference pictures are photos taken during Pampered Chef's annual conference event. These pictures capture the energy and excitement of the event, as well as showcasing new products and trainings.

2. How can I access conference pictures?

Conference pictures can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or social media pages. They are also often shared through email newsletters and in the Consultant Community group.

3. Can I use conference pictures for my own business?

Yes, conference pictures can be used for your own business as long as they are not altered or used for any promotions or advertisements without permission from Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any restrictions on sharing conference pictures?

While we encourage sharing conference pictures on social media and with your customers, we ask that you do not share them publicly until after the event has ended. This helps keep the excitement and surprises for those who are attending the conference.

5. Will I be featured in conference pictures?

There is a chance that you may be featured in conference pictures, especially if you attend as a Consultant. However, due to the large number of attendees, we cannot guarantee that every person will be featured in the pictures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee