• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference pictures

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Great pictures! I was there and very impressed with them! What kind of camera did you use?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Great pictures! I was there and very impressed with them! What kind of camera did you use?
A cannon something or other! I don't remember off the top of my head but I won't use anything else but a cannon.

Gloria&Emily

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2007
Excellent photos - Canon makes it easy to great pictures, but someone -- like WADESGIRL -- has to aim and shoot!! Thanks for sharing!

Gloria&Emily

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2007
Mine too, wadesgirl! I just got a new Canon 50D and I really need to learn how to use all the bells and whistles. One thing that I love about Pampered Chef it lets me afford my hobbies with a little less guilt about taking money away from my family :)

Life is good! :chef:

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Thank you so very much for taking the time to take and post these lovely photos. Now I know what I want to order for samples :)

Jun 16, 2009
I am so happy you posted these pics! Now I'm really glad I worked hard to get some pc dollars during my first 30 days. I can't wait to order some of these new items!!!

Bluiydangl

Dec 1, 2008
I am so drolling over the snowman stuff!?!? how sad is that? I am seriously the most excited about those!!!

(I should mention my husband is a meteorologist)

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I have two albums of photos on my page here. There are over 100 photos (close to it). I also have photos of the recipes in the SB F/W 2009.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I have two albums of photos on my page here. There are over 100 photos (close to it). I also have photos of the recipes in the SB F/W 2009.

Thanks for the pics. Especially the ones of the recipes coming in the new SB and Weekday Dinners!