• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicago Park and Ride for Conference Attendees – $10 per Vehicle

In summary, Conference Park and Ride is a service provided by Pampered Chef for large conferences and events. It allows attendees to park at a designated lot and take a shuttle to the event venue. Passes can be purchased during registration and special accessibility needs can be accommodated. No reservation is necessary as long as a pass has been purchased.
MomToEli
If I am riding with someone else to Chicago and we are using the Park and Ride to/from the HO, do we EACH pay $10, or only one person per vehicle?

Each person has to pay the $10. If you're taking up a seat, you're paying the money. :)

I don't use the park n ride because the shuttle times are so limited. The people at the hotel said there is overnight parking within a block of the hotel that is only $10 per night.

Thanks, guys! I paid my $10 (each way!). It's not up to me to decide -- I'm just along for the ride! I suspect my director doesn't like to drive in Chicago. Me - I'd be for driving right up to the door of the hotel :D

BethCooks4U said:
I don't use the park n ride because the shuttle times are so limited. The people at the hotel said there is overnight parking within a block of the hotel that is only $10 per night.
Hmmm, do you know which hotel this is by and/or the address of the overnight parking?? I'd love to look into that.

1. What is Conference Park and Ride?

Conference Park and Ride is a service provided by Pampered Chef specifically for large conferences and events. It allows attendees to park their vehicle at a designated parking lot and take a shuttle to the conference venue, avoiding the hassle of finding parking at the event location.

2. How does Conference Park and Ride work?

When you register for the conference, you will have the option to purchase a Park and Ride pass. On the day of the event, you can park your vehicle at the designated parking lot and take the shuttle to the conference venue. At the end of the conference, the shuttle will take you back to your vehicle.

3. How much does Conference Park and Ride cost?

The cost of Conference Park and Ride varies depending on the location and duration of the event. You can check the price and purchase a pass during the registration process for the conference.

4. Can I use Conference Park and Ride if I have special accessibility needs?

Yes, we strive to make our events accessible to all attendees. Please let us know about any special accessibility needs when you register for the conference and we will accommodate them as best as we can.

5. Do I need to reserve a spot for Conference Park and Ride?

No, you do not need to reserve a spot for Conference Park and Ride. As long as you have purchased a pass during registration, you will have access to the designated parking lot and shuttle service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kcmckay
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Bobby