• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Conference Packet Materials?

In summary, conference packet materials typically include a schedule of events, informational brochures or flyers, product catalogs, order forms, and any necessary training materials or handouts. They can be customized for an additional fee and will be delivered digitally via email or a downloadable link. Additional materials can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, but there may be an extra fee for customization or rush orders. The materials will be available for download or digital delivery approximately two weeks before the conference date. Please check your email for updates and instructions.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Hi folks-
I'm making notebooks for our newbies this year like my director made for us for our first conference. I thought I still had mine, but I don't :(
I know we had a little pencil-type ziploc inside with the things like power bar, pen, gum, etc. I have no problem with ideas for that, but the rest of it was paper. I know one thing was a scavenger hunt for meeting new consultants and networking.
Does anyone have anything made up already that I could use/customize for our team? ;)

Duh! Thanks :) I searched through the Conference threads, but was multitasking and totally forgot about the Files directory - I think I found everything I need! :)
A whole packet from last year I can tweak for this year :)
Not to get it done before Monday's meeting....

1. What is included in the conference packet materials?

The conference packet materials typically include a schedule of events, informational brochures or flyers, product catalogs, order forms, and any necessary training materials or handouts.

2. Can I customize the conference packet materials for my team?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the conference packet materials with your team's name, logo, and contact information for an additional fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Will the conference packet materials be mailed to me or delivered digitally?

The conference packet materials will be delivered digitally through email or a downloadable link. We have moved to digital delivery to reduce waste and ensure timely delivery of materials.

4. Can I purchase additional conference packet materials?

Yes, you can purchase additional conference packet materials through your Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that there may be an additional fee for customization or rush orders.

5. How soon can I expect to receive the conference packet materials?

The conference packet materials will be available for download or digital delivery approximately two weeks before the conference date. Please make sure to check your email for updates and instructions on how to access the materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • janetupnorth
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
merego
  • crystalscookingnow