• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference on the Brain!!!!!!!!

In summary, a group of individuals discuss their plans for attending a conference. They mention buying plane tickets and booking hotel rooms, as well as the excitement and preparation involved. They also discuss the changes to the conference dates and the split of a particular cluster. They share tips on getting the best deals on flights and accommodations, and express their enthusiasm for the upcoming conference. They also mention the distance between their homes and the conference location, and inquire about the cost of meals at the conference.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Yesterday I went to a training w/ Tracey Williams (she is awesome). So now I am coming down on my high with so many ideas racing through my brain. Anyways I bought my airplane tickets 2 weeks ago, got an awesome fare out of California( I think the whole plane will be PC). Well I am looking forward to conference, I am ready for that high.
I was wondering when everyone was going to conference, it would be great to put more faces to names. :D
I am on the second wave. I can't wait it is going to be so fun. Oh if you are going I heard to get you hotel booked now, because the gay olympics is going on during all 3 conferences, and that some hotels are already booked. I know we have a conference hotel, but some don't stay there.
See you all at conference!!!! :D

Hi Amanda,
I don't believe we have met, but I was there all day yesterday too. Wasn't that a great training? Just wanted to give you a little heads up on the Conference date changes this year to some of us in Barbara Dukes cluster. They decided to split up the Execs that are under her. So, eventhough I am in her second line, I will be going to Conf 3. I was kind of dissappointed since this means that some of my friends that I usually get to see there won't be there at the same time.... and I'm walking this year, darn it. I'm sure all three will be GREAT as usual.

Hi Shana,
It was awesome, after I told mdh about it, I think he is going to put 50,000 up all over house.
I did hear that Barb's cluster was being split up, it does suck. Barb is my exec. so I am still on second wave. Congrads on walking yeah (Barb helped me reset my goal at a training she did with us a few weeks ago in Ukiah). I plan on walking in July, and I am going to recruit everyone including the dog. HEHEHE! :D
Where were you sitting. I was sitting at the table with Veronica and her Tuff Shed.
Amanda

I will be at conference II, with all of you CA folks! I am orginally from Las Vegas so our cluster is usually with you guys. Bites for me as my hospitality cluster here in MO is conference I, but I will get to see them on their last day. Luckily for me I always stay in a room with my director since this is the only time of the year we get to see each other and she always books the hotel for me, one less thing I have to worry about and she makes sure that I will be there since the hotel is already booked!

I am so excited for conference this year!! I just don't know how they can top the 25th anniversary stuff from last year!

how do you find out?okay...i have a few questions...i will be going to conference I. now how do you figure out the conference hotel or will your director know that? I have never attended conference, but i really want to. i am trying to figure out if i can afford to go. the cheapest flight i can find is like $320. does anyone know if it will be cheaper to book a flight now or to wait and see if the cost will go down? what meals will we have to pay for?

My director has found flights for $174 and she also is presently looking for the best price on a hotel. It probably varies director to director as far as what they do for their consultants. I unfortunately will not be going, it is my youngest sons bday.

...i see you are from marion,nc....how far are you from columbus county do you know? I live in south carolina and will be driving over an hour to get to the airport most of my cluster will be flying out of. i live on the border of sc and nc. my front yard is in sc and the back yard is in nc. i wonder if it would be cheaper for me to drive to charlotte to fly out?

tiffanypc05 said:
okay...i have a few questions...i will be going to conference I. now how do you figure out the conference hotel or will your director know that? I have never attended conference, but i really want to. i am trying to figure out if i can afford to go. the cheapest flight i can find is like $320. does anyone know if it will be cheaper to book a flight now or to wait and see if the cost will go down? what meals will we have to pay for?

I always fly Southwest into Midway because it is always the cheapest. My flight right now would run $129 roundtrip. The further out you book your flight the cheaper it usually is, but airlines are like gas stations...one day it's a great price and the next it's sky high.

As far as meals go, I remember that breakfast is provided, I believe you pay for 1 or 2 lunches and 1 dinner...I think, someone can come behind and correct me. You can stay anywhere you want but I find that the conference hotels are fairly cheap, we stayed at the Chicago Hilton and I think my total for 3 nights was $70.

If you can attend absolutely do, it will give you such a buzz you won't come down for a month!

I bought my tickets last year for about 220.00. It depends on how far you are flying...I live in SE Oklahoma and flew out of Tulsa. It also depends on how many stops...I flew non stop because I didn't want to worry about changing planes. I was traveling alone. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours to the airport. I booked my flight through a travel agent. I tried booking online, but the travel agent was just as cheap. I will always use the travel agent. My husband and I tried to book flights a few years ago online through travelocity...I think...they said yes, tickets are available for $$. We put in our credit card info and go ready to finish and they said sorry no tickets. But, they did charge our credit card and we had to wait 2 weeks for them to credit the money back to our credit card. I will not be using them anymore.

I would recommend staying at the conference hotel. An upline director booked our rooms online and they were not exactly as they were suppose to be when we got there. We got the rooms cheaper, but after paying for taxi service to get to the shuttle we would have been better off paying for the conference hotel. The conference hotels are nice. When I stayed there it was about 30 each night. You can't beat that!!

You will love conference!! You will learn so much and meet some great people. Last year, I wasn't able to go with anyone I knew, but I met up with an upline director and some girls from their cluster. We had the best time. I was afraid I would be uncomfortable because I didn't know anyone, but it was great.

I am excited about conference. It will be my first year, and I will FINALLY be able to meet my director and cluster. I am right outside of Chicago, so I will be staying home, and my cluster and director will be staying with me. The only expense we will have is to share the parking garage fee. It will be like a slumber party every night. It will be alot of fun.

This is my first conference, and I can not wait. My directors already have plans for when we arrive and where they are going to take me. I really hope I make director by July so that I can see that King Tut exhibit at the directors dinner.
I know we are staying at the embassy because the sweets are bigger, and we can cram more people in. I guess the shuttles are at the sheraton, and it's one block to walk.
I will be at conference II, with all of you CA folks!
:D Yeah we will see you there!!! We are flying Southwest as well. We got direct round trip out of Sac. for 210. A deal for us! Still have conference on the brain! I am counting down the months (4 months left).

1. What is the Conference on the Brain all about?

The Conference on the Brain is a networking and training event for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It focuses on teaching and sharing best practices for running a successful business and providing top-notch customer service.

2. When and where is the Conference on the Brain held?

The Conference on the Brain is typically held in July at various locations across the United States. The specific location is announced by Pampered Chef each year.

3. Who can attend the Conference on the Brain?

The Conference on the Brain is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Guests and family members are not permitted to attend.

4. What types of sessions and workshops can attendees expect at the Conference on the Brain?

The Conference on the Brain offers a variety of sessions and workshops covering topics such as sales techniques, team building, product knowledge, and social media marketing. There are also opportunities for networking and recognition ceremonies.

5. How can I register for the Conference on the Brain?

Registration for the Conference on the Brain can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline leader. Early bird registration typically opens in January and regular registration is available until the event sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Amy In Ohio
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Amy In Ohio
  • Becky0216