• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voices From the Past: Unedited Notes

In summary, Jenn shares her notes from the 90 Days to a More Fulfilling Life workshop, and Alison shares her notes from the Recruiting Workshop.
jdavis
Well, since I haven't seen anyone post any anywhere else, I guess I will just start one. I haven't had time to really proof-read them or make them flow any better, I just typed them up as they were written down in my notes as they talked, so some things are probably repeated, but here they are anyway.

Attachments

• 90 days to the business you want.doc
    27 KB · Views: 663
  • Bookings.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 785
  • Host coaching for super shows.doc
    27 KB · Views: 714
  • Managing Tpc with another job.doc
    25 KB · Views: 583
  • Recruiting with the Stars.doc
    30 KB · Views: 671
Thanks for the wonderful notes Jenn!!

Colleen:)

Thanks for sharing your notes! Since I didn't attend this year those are great!

NotesThank-you so much I could never write everything down in class that good
you are the best
Doreen Zaino
[email protected]
WAVE 3

:eek: Ah, thanks. I didn't get everything written down, and you should have seen my chicken scratches, lol. But I tried to at least get some of the most important things that were said, I think that if I were typing I would have gotten more of it down. I know that there were some things that they would say there are 3 things, blah, blah, and blah, but I couldn't write fast enough, so I missed some of them, Oh well.

Thank you Jennifer. You are the greatest!:D I was wondering if anyone had took any notes. I know when I go to the conference next year I'm bringing a tape recorder with me and alot of tapes. LOL Cause I know I would never be able to take notes. Thanks again.:D

Thank you for the notes. I am really interested in "Yes, you can manage the Pampered Chef and another job." Again thanks.

Thank you SO much for the notes--what a considerate thing to do. I was unable to go to conference this year so I am vicariously enjoying it through others' experiences. Next year, here I come!

I KNEW that I missed you Jennifer! LOL! Great job on the notes and we are all VERY greatful that we can have our own mini-conferences at home!!

Thanks!I didn't get to go to conference either. Thanks so much for the great notes!
I really hope to come next year. This site along with the people is wonderful!!!

Thank you Jennifer, for those of us that couldn't go because we still have "full time jobs" we really appreciate it. Have a great week!

Attached are my notes from workshops too... unfortunately I was sick during my first workshop, so I missed it and would love all the notes on recruiting that I can get my hands on! Hope y'all enjoy them!

Attachments

• 90 Days to the Business you want notes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 493
  • Bookings Notes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 678
  • Cooking Show Life Notes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 636
  • Host Coaching for Super Shows Notes.doc
    32 KB · Views: 745
Jennifer and Alison---THANKS!

gilliandanielle said:
I KNEW that I missed you Jennifer! LOL! Great job on the notes and we are all VERY greatful that we can have our own mini-conferences at home!!

Oh yeah, NOW you missed me, lol. :p ;)

kat29 said:
Thank you Jennifer. You are the greatest!:D I was wondering if anyone had took any notes. I know when I go to the conference next year I'm bringing a tape recorder with me and alot of tapes. LOL Cause I know I would never be able to take notes. Thanks again.:D

I don't think we are allowed to bring a tape recorder. :confused:

nicolespcshows said:
Thank you Jennifer, for those of us that couldn't go because we still have "full time jobs" we really appreciate it. Have a great week!

I know, I had a whole 8 hours of vacation woohoo, big whoop (read that in a sarcastic tone, lol) but took 2 days off, so I have was out 1 day of pay and got attendance points for it, I REALLY need a new job, wish this one would take off so I could just quit, but not really looking for it to real soon with gas prices and living in podunkville with everyone making enough to just pay their gas bills.

GourmetGirl said:
Attached are my notes from workshops too... unfortunately I was sick during my first workshop, so I missed it and would love all the notes on recruiting that I can get my hands on! Hope y'all enjoy them!

Thanks Alison, I knew there was lots from the 90 days class that I missed. And with different speakers in the same workshops there are still lots of notes that are different.

I brought a digital recorder with me that records 37 hours with no tapes. Nobody said anything to me. Unfortunately I have not had time to type up my notes yet. When I do I will also post them.

Thank you for your notes ladies - My employer has not allowed me to take any vacation days since the end of March with no end in sight. Well they did allow me to take off for bereavement when my mom died last month. Hopefully I will make conference next year because August 4th is my last day at that job!!!

Here's one of mine featuring Tom Marston & Tara Wood - EXCELLENT! I copied alot of their "words". I'll type in more later on.

Last edited:
My Belinda Ellsworth notes - wave 1
(warning - I like to copy as many word examples as possible to remind myself later with).

Last edited:
Thank you Susan! I have been wondering what all the buzz about Belinda Ellsworth was about.

gilliandanielle said:
Thank you Susan! I have been wondering what all the buzz about Belinda Ellsworth was about.

You are welcome! I have notes from one more to type up - but pinched a nerve in my right arm - - owie. Will do later.

My notes for my Bookings Workshop. Will be working on Recruiting with the stars next!

Please, if you took notes - type them up and share with us! It was a great reminder for me!

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who posted there notes here. This is what I was wanting to research today. Trying put my PC hat back on, I'm sure these will be very motivating. :)

Thanks Susan! I can't wait to see your notes from the recruiting with the stars class!!

What is "Voices From the Past: Unedited Notes"?

"Voices From the Past: Unedited Notes" is a collection of handwritten notes and documents from historical figures, curated and published by Pampered Chef. It offers a unique glimpse into the personal thoughts and experiences of influential individuals throughout history.

How were the notes and documents selected for this collection?

The notes and documents were carefully chosen by our team of researchers and historians. They combed through various archives and collections to find the most intriguing and insightful pieces to include in this book.

Do the notes and documents contain any new information or insights?

Yes, many of the notes and documents in this collection have never been published before. They offer new perspectives and details on historical events and figures that have not been previously shared with the public.

Can I purchase "Voices From the Past: Unedited Notes" in physical or digital format?

Yes, the book is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can order a physical copy from our website or purchase a digital version through various online retailers.

Is there any additional content or commentary included in the book?

Yes, in addition to the handwritten notes and documents, the book also includes historical context and background information on each piece. This helps provide a deeper understanding of the significance of the notes and their authors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jackieblue