• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Notes from Conference: Help New Consultants Succeed

In summary, the conversation was about sharing notes from a conference and attending various workshops. Participants praised a guest speaker, Tammy Stanley, and shared their love for her products. They also discussed recipe ideas and tips for using stoneware. Participants also mentioned their excitement to implement new ideas and thanked each other for sharing notes.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

Here are the notes I typed up from conference. The "Help new consultants..." are the speaker's notes. They are pretty rough, and I hope it helps everyone.

Would love to notes from everyone. Thanks!

Attachments

• Coaching for Retention.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Fast Start Booking.doc
    30 KB · Views: 747
  • Help new consultants make the most of their first 90 days.doc
    39 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Selling with the Stars.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 577
Thanks! These are great! I need to do the same. I took so many notes and so fast I can barely read my own hand writting, I know sad! LOL

Wow you are on the ball! I took today to rest up (I can only go so long without sleep!) Tomorrow morning I get all my notes in order and start implementing all that I learned.

Thanks for sharing! You R O C K !!

Laurie,Thanks for posting your notes! :) I'm going to transcribe mine today and get them here as well. Thanks for the nudge! :DI do have one question...I read through the Selling w/ the Stars and was wondering if they really recommended chopping ice w/ the food chopper? I thought the use and care said not to do that. Did she refer to that at all? The notes say "small ice chips", did she say that was different somehow?

Here are mine. My notes for Powerful Prospecting at Your Shows won't make sense to anyone else, but I've included the rest as both Word and PDF files.

Attachments

• Interview that End in Yesx.pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Interview that End in Yes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 442
  • Improving PWS Results.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Improving PWS Results.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

Attachments

• Stop Cancellations Now.doc
    30 KB · Views: 515
  • Stop Cancellations Nowx.pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 392
I LOVED Tammy!! I really wanted to buy all her cd's but I didn't have it in my budget =(

Thank you guys for posting your notes!!

Lisa

kittychef said:
I LOVED Tammy!! I really wanted to buy all her cd's but I didn't have it in my budget =(

Yes, Tammy was AMAZING! I had been receiving her ezine's for a while and was excited to see her speak at NC. I bought her whole set :love:

Thanks. It's great to get notes on the other workshops that I wasn't able to attend. Being a first timer, I'm still on information overload, but I cannot wait to start implementing some new ideas.

WAHOOO!!!!!

Rae: Were those Tammy's notes or ones you took? They look familiar ... I am still going through all my notes. Actually I am organizing all my PC training notes into one notebook instead of having notes in every spiral I own.

Here's notes from one of the presenters at my Selling w/ the Stars Class (Wave 1, class #2)The other presenter gave us a bunch of recipe ideas. Her website is /aprilproHere's what notes I took from April:Show what you love.
68% of people aren’t going out eat anymorePick recipes wisely—1 recipe!!= short show
Thank the guests for coming, it’s fun having a night out
In your intro, relax and have fun!
Have them fill out the DPDS then, introduce them to the fact you have a website, ask for their e-mail then and tell them about your newsletterTell them that there are 2 things everyone needs: a flat stone and the DCB
1. The DCB is the Flagship piece of Stoneware from TPC
2. Bar Pan—put food that is proportionate to the size of the stone, bar pan in all sizes. Cook fatty food (bacon, meatballs) to season it.
Scoops—meatballs, cookies, mini muffins, cupcakes, etc. Quickly scoop out watermelon and cantalope to stick in fridge. Take up less space in your fridge.DCB—Crockpot cooking in microwave time!!!*She was very high energy and just full of recipe ideas. You could tell she uses these recipes and loves and believes in the products. After giving multiple recipes off the top of her head, you were invisioning (sp?) yourself owning that piece and cooking those things with it. Power of suggestion worked!

Attachments

• Selling w- the Stars .doc
    40 KB · Views: 548
Thanks for all the notes, since I couldn't make it this year either.

Amanda - I was in the same Selling with the Stars as you and thought it was FAB! My 2nd fav after Stop Cancellations Now. Both ladies in SWTS were awesome and the amount of recipes April rattled off for the DCB in what, 30seconds amazed me! Like you, I was envisioning not only owning the DCB but I wanted the chicken dinner with broccoli (in the lid!!!) and the Ore Ida Seasoned Taters on the bar pan. I'll aspire to be like her! (oh and the tater demo was a good idea for the knives).

babywings76 said:
Laurie,

Thanks for posting your notes! :) I'm going to transcribe mine today and get them here as well. Thanks for the nudge! :D

I do have one question...I read through the Selling w/ the Stars and was wondering if they really recommended chopping ice w/ the food chopper? I thought the use and care said not to do that. Did she refer to that at all? The notes say "small ice chips", did she say that was different somehow?

Yes she made sure to point out that you want to use small chips...like crushed ice from the fridge and in a small amount. She stated it would sharpen the blades just as it does our garbage disposal.

Can't wait to read everyone else's notes.....I love the generosity and exchange of ideas here. = )

raebates said:
Here are mine. My notes for Powerful Prospecting at Your Shows won't make sense to anyone else, but I've included the rest as both Word and PDF files.

Thanks for sharing Rae. At my workshops, we were told to ask if they had questions or just needed to know how to sign up. They stated the interview becomes a training session if they're ready to join.

Interesting that in your workshop, they stated to go through the whole interview! lol

It's great that PC is so easy to shift to our goals and our way of working the biz. = )

Thanks Amanda....your notes are detailed and great! Can't wait to check out April's recipes! What was the chicken and broccoli in the lid?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks Amanda....your notes are detailed and great! Can't wait to check out April's recipes! What was the chicken and broccoli in the lid?

First off she stated that this is something she personally does, and hopefully HO doesn't get upset with her about how she does this, but...

She takes the lid off and uses it as another stone. For use in the oven, the knob on the lid can fit right through the oven rack and then it'll stay good. She had a few recipes that she does w/ stuff in there. So that way she can cook the main dish in the baker, a side dish in the lid, and then do rice or something in the microwave and have her whole meal accomplished easily.

I can't thank you ladies enough for these notes. I couldn't attend this year ... now I will spend some time reading these through and putting together an action plan.thank you so much.

I love that idea Amanda! Thanks for elaborating....going to include it in my show tips. He He

Does anyone have any of the personal website addresses for any of the speakers who may have posted their notes on them? Thanks!

My notes are on my website. /debderry
Look under the Calendar section

Thanks everyone for all of your notes. I truly appreciate it and have saved them to my computer for reference and have printed most to take outside with me this afternoon to read!!

Speaking for myself, Harriet, I'm happy to share. I've benefited from the generosity of others too often not to reciprocate.

Ditto what Rae said. I am happy to help any way I can. Especially since I've gotten so much help from others here.

Glad to share....part of the joy of being with PC is the camraderie and support. = )

Hoping to see other people's notes soon!

Thanks DebinIA....appreciate it! = )

One of my sessions the speakers said they were going to put their notes on their website. I haven't checked yet to see if they are on or not but it's for "Out and About" Contacts Made easy.

/mypamperedcheflady
/lindacahill

Hope that helps.

It's so nice of you to take the time to pass these notes on. Thanks for posting!!!

For my workshops:

"Out and About" - under "My calendar"
/cleverchef (Robin Galardi)
/stacyevans

"Selling with the Stars" - under "News"
/wahoodebbie

I the rest gave us their website to contact for the notes- but they aren't posted, so I'll request those and then post them.

Thanks to everyone else for sharing!

Added:

"Phenomenal Phone Calls" - Tami Bellmer and Marie Snyder (both received TPC in Personal Sales for 2009!)

Attachments

• Full Phenomenal Phone Calls Outline.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
Out and About Contacts Made Easy - the speaker put the notes on her PWS under Calendar - /pcgadgetgirl

1. What is the purpose of the conference?

The purpose of the conference is to provide guidance and support for new consultants in order to help them succeed in their roles.

2. What topics were covered in the conference?

The conference covered a variety of topics including effective communication, time management, client relations, and tips for building a successful consulting business.

3. Who were the speakers at the conference?

The speakers at the conference were experienced consultants who have had success in their careers and were eager to share their knowledge and insights with new consultants.

4. How can I access the notes from the conference?

The notes from the conference can be accessed through the document provided by the speaker or by requesting them from the conference organizers. They may also be available online on the conference website.

5. Is there any additional support available for new consultants after the conference?

Yes, there are many resources available for new consultants after the conference, such as mentorship programs, online forums and communities, and additional training opportunities. It is important to continue learning and seeking support in order to further develop skills and excel in the consulting field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jwpamp