• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Updates for the UPampered Chefoming Conference!

Day 1 and Day 3 ONLY.The consultants-Directors will have an extra workshop while advance directors and above will have a special trianing with Oprah's Party planner!!!:D Hope you enjoyed this info! I know I did!!!Yes, my director was telling me that registration opens at 6am for directors!I just can't wait for all the excitement:).................
This is my first time - I might try to change to the Tour with trip to airport once we have my airfare lined up. It's hard to decide on the workshops but I definately need help in the organization dept

I am in wave 3 - Who else is in my workshops??

I was joking with my hubby that someone said to bring all your pins and things you have earned - I said I should get one of those little pageant saches (or girl scouts) and put all my little pins on it.

Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST $25.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/16/2007
01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Get it Together: Time Management & Organization A 07/17/2007
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes B 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM
CST $0.00
The Test Kitchens Cook! 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart(R)
campaign at my Cooking Shows!

If I am back to Future Director I would like to signup for that seminar but not sure at this time if I will be and stay re-promoted by that time

Kat

Kathytnt said:
ON the registration form the description for the High Impact Host Coaching is incorrect

I noticed that. The description kept me from choosing that workshop, so I'm hoping one of my wonderful cheffer friends will share what they learn in that one. ;)

Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Rou $0.00

OK, What does this mean? When I registered, I was at work (which was a BIG no-no), so I didn't really pay close attention. When I saw the option, I thought it was if we thought we would be invited to the special lunch (or breakfast). Was I wrong? :confused:

No, I think if you "commit" to presenting it at all your shows they give you a trivet or something free...

When did the original trivet come out - In the fall?? May be time for new trivet COOL I think they are pretty

They will be announcing the new trivet at national!!:D

janetupnorth said:
No, I think if you "commit" to presenting it at all your shows they give you a trivet or something free...

Do you think I can call HO and have that added to my registration?

You will still be able to get it free on paperwork supply...just like last year. By committing on your conference paperwork, you will just get it early.

ddcook said:
Do you think I can call HO and have that added to my registration?

I think you can add it by mail or fax...or possibly at registration? Anyone else know?

If you call HO about your conference registration, they can add it. Last year, I didn't mark it either. When I called to make a change, the lady asked 'Are you commited to RUFTH'? She said you want to have that marked. I asked Why & she said, You just do. :) So, give them a call.

DebbieJ said:
Lyn is a man.

What?

This Lyn is a woman. She has been at conference before and she was great! Good enough for me to sign up with her again this year.

erinyourpclady said:
Here is mine......

Erin Smith - #328991 $175.00

Event Information

Your events:
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/16/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Supporting New Consultants 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Cooking Show Live A! 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
High Impact Host Coaching A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

And I am DONE! Got my airfare, got my hotel and got my registration....now just to work on the spending $$$$$!! LOL!!!
Hey Erin, I am in the cooking show live with you!!

Here is mine lineup:
Your events:
Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST $25.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/16/2007 01:00 PM -
02:15 PM CST $0.00
Bookings Galore A 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart(R) campaign
at my Cooking Shows!

DebbieJ said:
Lyn is a man.
Okay, then I am confused. There is a man speaking to the Directors and his name is Les and I though it was the same person given that it starts with an L and is three letters long.

I stand corrected!

DebbieJ said:
Okay, then I am confused. There is a man speaking to the Directors and his name is Les and I though it was the same person given that it starts with an L and is three letters long.

I stand corrected!

LMAO! Bet He's relieved!:p

PHEW!!! I was confused and not sure how to respond.

:D :) :p

I just signed up for Lyn's e-newsletter. I figure that will help me be more familiar with her style before NC, and I can get little fixes to tide me over until then. I'm waaaaaay too excited about NC!

Newsletter? What newsletter? I can't go to conference (I'm moving then) but maybe I could get a taste from this, anyone care to explain more?

klsnyder said:
Hey Erin, I am in the cooking show live with you!!

I look mostly the same SO look for me!! LOL!!:D

raebates said:
I'm waaaaaay too excited about NC!

I am SO excited about NC too...oh wait you mean National Conference,right? LOL...I have 2 NC's happening in my life this summer.....PC NC and our move to NC!!! ;) LOL!! I thought it was funny anyway! :D

I"m so excited!!! Here's what I'm doing!!!

Your events:
Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST $25.00
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/16/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

pampermeplease said:
Newsletter? What newsletter? I can't go to conference (I'm moving then) but maybe I could get a taste from this, anyone care to explain more?

Click on the link Paulette provided. Once on Lyn's website, you can sign up to receive her newletter.

<h2>1. What are the hotels for this year's conference?</h2><p>The hotels for this year's conference are the Hilton and Sheraton.</p><h2>2. Will there be a different place for directors to register on the first day?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a separate registration area for directors on the first day, where they will receive their tote bag and have the opportunity to network and enjoy drinks.</p><h2>3. What can we expect at the general session on the first day?</h2><p>The general session will feature exciting new products being announced for the first time at the conference.</p><h2>4. Will there be HO tours available for all attendees?</h2><p>No, the HO tours will only be available for first-time attendees on the first and third days of the conference.</p><h2>5. What kind of workshops and trainings will be available for different levels of attendees?</h2><p>Consultants and directors will have an extra workshop, while advance directors and above will have a special training with Oprah's party planner.</p>

1. What are the hotels for this year's conference?

The hotels for this year's conference are the Hilton and Sheraton.

2. Will there be a different place for directors to register on the first day?

Yes, there will be a separate registration area for directors on the first day, where they will receive their tote bag and have the opportunity to network and enjoy drinks.

3. What can we expect at the general session on the first day?

The general session will feature exciting new products being announced for the first time at the conference.

4. Will there be HO tours available for all attendees?

No, the HO tours will only be available for first-time attendees on the first and third days of the conference.

5. What kind of workshops and trainings will be available for different levels of attendees?

Consultants and directors will have an extra workshop, while advance directors and above will have a special training with Oprah's party planner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedchristine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • ChefCKHall