• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Updates for the UPampered Chefoming Conference!

Day 1 and Day 3 ONLY.The consultants-Directors will have an extra workshop while advance directors and above will have a special trianing with Oprah's Party planner!!!:D Hope you enjoyed this info! I know I did!!!Yes, my director was telling me that registration opens at 6am for directors!I just can't wait for all the excitement:).................
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! All upper level directors were on a phone call on Tuesday and I told mine to call me afterwards to give me the scoop so I could relay it to my team at our meeting. Well, the news is:

The hotels this year are: Hilton & Sheraton
First day: there is a whole different place where directors will register. There WE will receive our tote bag and there will be networking & drinks.

General Session at 3:00 will be NEW PRODUCTS, YES on the FIRST day!!!:D :D

HO TOURS ARE FOR FIRST TIME ATTENDEES ONLY!!! Day 1 and Day 3 ONLY.

Consultants-Directors will have an extra workshop while advance directors and above will have a special trianing with Oprah's Party planner!!!:D

Hope you enjoyed this info! I know I did!!!

Yes, my director was telling me that registration opens at 6am for directors!
I just can't wait for all the excitement:)

PampMomof3 said:
.................The hotels this year are: Hilton & Sheraton...............
So, which one is better? Is it the Chicago Hilton or the Palmer House Hilton? I stayed at the Chicago Hilton last year and it was okay.... Which do you all prefer?

I started PC in February, and I have decided to go to Conference thsi summer. i was talking to a team member and she was telling me that I definately need to go on the Home Office tour. She said sometihng about a shopping spree.... What's that all about???

OK ... it's the 12th and I see no link to Conference Registration on CC. Am I missing it?

It doesn't start till 10am central time.

Oh Pooh!!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys! All upper level directors were on a phone call on Tuesday and I told mine to call me afterwards to give me the scoop so I could relay it to my team at our meeting. Well, the news is:

First day: there is a whole different place where directors will register. There WE will receive our tote bag and there will be networking & drinks.

Does this mean that the rest of us will not be getting a bag?

I think the tour thig is a good idea although this is my 2nd conference and I did not go on the tour my first conference.

etteluap70PC said:
PampMomof3 said:

Does this mean that the rest of us will not be getting a bag?

I think the tour thig is a good idea although this is my 2nd conference and I did not go on the tour my first conference.

Everyone got a tote bag every year i went

I think she means that the directors will get their totes & info at the director's event on the first day in a special location, while the rest of us get them at the registration site. Should make for smaller lines!

As for hotels, we always stay in the one where our Exec Banquet is held, that way we don't have to do even MORE shuttling!

Deb, we are staying at the Palmer House. My upline prefers that one- 2 bathrooms per room.

The Hilton has two bathrooms as well.

Thanks for sharing...

I am going to be staying at the Hilton!!;)

PampMomof3 said:

Dang! Are you sure? I wanted to do a HO tour. :(

Maybe the tours are for first time attendees of the tours? meaning if you've taken a tour once before, you can't do it again.

Maybe they will open them up once all the first time attendees register?

raebates said:
Dang! Are you sure? I wanted to do a HO tour. :(

I'm going by what my Senior Director said. I guess we'll see in an half-hour!

12 Minutes to go...... :D :D :D :D

It won't let me register yet! ugh:(

PampMomof3 said:

General Session at 3:00 will be NEW PRODUCTS, YES on the FIRST day!!!:D :D

Consultants-Directors will have an extra workshop while advance directors and above will have a special trianing with Oprah's Party planner!!!:D

Hope you enjoyed this info! I know I did!!!

Hmm... I have been on a few tours all ready, and it gave me the option to sign up for one.

It's open!

My agenda
Your events:
7/16 a.m. Director Event
Get it Together: Time Management & Organ 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/17/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Supporting New Consultants 07/18/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Rou $0.00
regular meals $0.00

I'm registered!

And, I was able to sign up for the HO tour at 7 a.m. on July 12!!!! Yippee!

I'm so excited!

I know, my laid-back personality made it hard for you to tell.

raebates said:
I'm registered!

I'm so excited!

Darn it Rae!! I'm scheduled for the 8am tour.

I'm registered too:

Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, 07/09/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
High Impact Host Coaching A 07/10/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Supporting New Consultants 07/10/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/11/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

A little confused on the hotel thing though.....looks like we have to know who our roomies will be before we can get a room reservation - huh?

Here's my schedule.

Home Office Tours 07/12/07 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST $25.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, 07/12/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Bookings Galore A 07/13/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Build Your Business with Customer Care 07/13/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Get it Together: Time Management & Organ 07/14/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

Here's mine:

Kristi Tarducci - #434622 $175.00

Event Information
Your events:
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/13/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Supporting New Consultants 07/13/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
The Test Kitchens Cook! 07/14/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
regular meals $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Total $175.00

Okay, silly me, I was so excited about the workshops I neglected to notice the name of the guest speaker. Anyone remember it?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Here's mine:

Home Office Tours 07/12/07 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST $25.00
Build Your Business with Customer Care 07/13/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00

Hey, Kristi, looks like we think a lot alike.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Here is my schedule as well! I will see some of you on that HO tour!!!Home Office Tours 07/12/07 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, 07/12/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM
The Test Kitchens Cook! 07/13/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Build Your Business with Customer Care 07/13/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM
Get it Together: Time Management & Organ07/14/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Lyn Conway

Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/12/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Get it Together: Time Management & Organ 07/13/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
regular meals $0.00

Thanks, Kristi!

Crystal, if you're thinking like me you might want to seek professional help. It could be the sign of some serious trouble.

Looks like we're on our own for all meals the first day if we're not directors. I hope some more consultants from my cluster come this year! Last year I was with only directors, so I was on my own for the career club lunch & maybe the one on the first day.

So are there 4 workshops this year? I thought there were 5 last year? Could be wrong--my mind has been the first to go during this pregnancy!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Could be wrong--my mind has been the first to go during this pregnancy!

Placenta-brain!

I haven't registered yet, but I think I'll take the Contact with Confidence witht the guest speaker. I could really use help in that area! I don't know what other ones to take. Too many look good--the host coaching one, both recruiting ones & the time management one (been having some trouble in that area this year) & the test kitchens cook. Hmmm.....decisions, decisions!

raebates said:
Placenta-brain!
LMAO!!!! Sounds about right--it feels like mush right now! The first 3 shows in March, I was calling the tomato knife a utility knife & the green Santuko one the tomato knife!

I don't see it :( Once we register for something, can we change it if we change our minds?? (time of HO tour, workshops, etc)

I am on t he 7am tour too!!! I read that we have to be on the bus 30 minutes prior. Question on registration, do we register that morning at 6:30 or the day before?
raebates said:
I'm registered!

I'm so excited!

Yes, Jennifer, but you have to do it in writing, and there's no guarantee that you'll get what you want.

Here is mine......

Erin Smith - #328991 $175.00

Event Information

Your events:
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/16/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Supporting New Consultants 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Cooking Show Live A! 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
High Impact Host Coaching A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

And I am DONE! Got my airfare, got my hotel and got my registration....now just to work on the spending $$$$$!! LOL!!!

raebates said:
Crystal, if you're thinking like me you might want to seek professional help. It could be the sign of some serious trouble.

Too funny, Rae!

Guess I need to order my button now!

I am done as well but my senior director is booking the hotel so I should be done!!!! I do have my flight already as well!!!

Hey, if you book your hotel, do you pay for it right away???

StacieB said:
I am on t he 7am tour too!!! I read that we have to be on the bus 30 minutes prior. Question on registration, do we register that morning at 6:30 or the day before?

I signed up for the first tour last year & we all just waited in line until the registration opened & then got in line for the tour. You can't get on the buses until 7am anyway, so you won't miss it!

ON the registration form the description for the High Impact Host Coaching is incorrect

Kristi you don't have to pay for the Hotel until June 18th, and then it is a 1 night deposit. That is all you have to pay for up front.

PampMomof3 said:
I am done as well but my senior director is booking the hotel so I should be done!!!! I do have my flight already as well!!!

Hey, if you book your hotel, do you pay for it right away???

Not sure....my upline reserved 10 rooms last year at the McCormick place hotel....10 rooms for all three conferences just to make sure!

<h2>1. What are the hotels for this year's conference?</h2><p>The hotels for this year's conference are the Hilton and Sheraton.</p><h2>2. Will there be a different place for directors to register on the first day?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a separate registration area for directors on the first day, where they will receive their tote bag and have the opportunity to network and enjoy drinks.</p><h2>3. What can we expect at the general session on the first day?</h2><p>The general session will feature exciting new products being announced for the first time at the conference.</p><h2>4. Will there be HO tours available for all attendees?</h2><p>No, the HO tours will only be available for first-time attendees on the first and third days of the conference.</p><h2>5. What kind of workshops and trainings will be available for different levels of attendees?</h2><p>Consultants and directors will have an extra workshop, while advance directors and above will have a special training with Oprah's party planner.</p>

1. What are the hotels for this year's conference?

The hotels for this year's conference are the Hilton and Sheraton.

2. Will there be a different place for directors to register on the first day?

Yes, there will be a separate registration area for directors on the first day, where they will receive their tote bag and have the opportunity to network and enjoy drinks.

3. What can we expect at the general session on the first day?

The general session will feature exciting new products being announced for the first time at the conference.

4. Will there be HO tours available for all attendees?

No, the HO tours will only be available for first-time attendees on the first and third days of the conference.

5. What kind of workshops and trainings will be available for different levels of attendees?

Consultants and directors will have an extra workshop, while advance directors and above will have a special training with Oprah's party planner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedchristine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • ChefCKHall