• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Really Never Too Late to Attend a Conference?

In summary, some may think it's too late to attend the National Conference, but it's not. One attendee shares her positive experience and encourages others to go. There is also a conference club option where attendees can have money taken out of their commission checks each month to pay for the conference. The amount taken out can be chosen by the attendee and can cover expenses such as airline tickets, hotel, and food. Other little expenses may arise, but those are usually covered by the amount taken out for the conference club.
PamperedGinger
I know some of you might think it is too late to attend conference, but it is not. Here is a story I got from my group. It is letter a husband wrote about his wife attending conference.

Attachments

• Home Alone A Husbands Story.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 811
National ConferenceGinger:
I so agree about attending conference. I just got back from Conference yesterday. It was my first conference and It was so worth it.. I signed in April and couldn't believe I was commiting to go to conference but it was worth the money. So if anyone is on the fence about going do it, you will be glad you did.
:)

My recruiter told me recently there is something called the conference club and you can apply for it on the website. I'm thinking of doing it. Does anyone use this and what are your experiences with it? Do you like it?

I use it and it is a great way to pay for conference without "feeling" a large chunk of money leave your account at once. I have money taken out of my commission check each month so by the time conference rolls around, it is paid for. If you can't attend for some reason, you get the money back.

How much money do they take out each time? What if I don't have any shows one month do they just not take it out then? I'm assuming the money they take out is just to pay for conference right? How much extra on average would it take to pay for other things like tickets, hotel, ect... Sorry for so many questions I just want to make sure that I should do conference club.

janel kelly said:
How much money do they take out each time? What if I don't have any shows one month do they just not take it out then? I'm assuming the money they take out is just to pay for conference right? How much extra on average would it take to pay for other things like tickets, hotel, ect... Sorry for so many questions I just want to make sure that I should do conference club.

I did conference club this year. I had them take out as much as possible, because I started late. You can choose the amount level you want taken out. Airline tickets were approximately $170. Hotel was approximately $300. Food expenses could be around $40-$50 per day. But that is all in your control. You could eat at McDonald's everyday for much less. The hotel I stayed at Embassy Suites gave us breakfast every morning (an awesome one with made to order omelets) and free drinks for two hours every day. There are always little extras, but that should cover the bulk of it.

Sheri Henderson
Future Director

1. What is "Conference...never Too Late!"?

"Conference...never Too Late!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants to provide training, inspiration, and connection.

2. When is "Conference...never Too Late!" taking place?

The event will take place on [specific date] from [specific time] to [specific time].

3. How do I register for "Conference...never Too Late!"?

To register for the event, please visit our website and click on the "Register Now" button. You will need to provide your consultant ID and password to complete the registration process.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Conference...never Too Late!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is a complimentary event for our consultants.

5. Will there be recordings available for "Conference...never Too Late!"?

Yes, recordings of the event will be available for registered attendees to access for a limited time after the event. This allows you to re-watch presentations or catch up on anything you may have missed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Jennifer E
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates