• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Success Conference Meetings: Join us for #2 and #3 at Hilton on Day 3!

In summary, there will be a meeting at 4pm on Day 3 of the Leadership conference at the Hilton for anyone attending #2 or #3. There will also be booths available to purchase business materials. The conference will take place in Atlanta and the location of the hotels has not been announced yet.
DebPC
Staff member
Please post conference meetings for Chef Success here-I am attending #2 and there is a meeting at 4pm at the Hilton on Day 3 in the lobby. Anyone can attend- early #3's or #2's.

I'll already be headed to the airport! I'm sure I'll see you guys around conference, though

I'll be on my way to the airport too!! I hope to meet up with all of you before then!! :) :)

Leadership in AtlantaI am so happy to be a part of leadership this year! Can anyone tell me if there will be a booth to purchase paperwork supplies, ie: catalogues, invitations, ect?

Love to hear from anyone from this site that is attending.
Thanks!
rita key, WI

YesRita,

Yes there will be booths that we can purchase business materials from along with Aim!

DebPC said:
Please post conference meetings for Chef Success here-I am attending #2 and there is a meeting at 4pm at the Hilton on Day 3 in the lobby. Anyone can attend- early #3's or #2's.

I'm attending the new product workshop (is that what you mean?). Are all of the days structured? I'm arriving Wednesday night. :) So excited (and a little apprehensive about leaving my young family).

Deb you mean once conference is over at 4pm right? and the Hilton Chicago? Count me in!

Tina - if you look at the date I think they might have been talking about Leadership Conference in January. There are other threads about National Conference in July.

lmao.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Why is this a sticky when it is really old info? It's a bit confusing... no one else has said anything though so maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see it's purpose.

i was just wondering why this is sticky myself. i'm new here and thought i'd check out why it's sticky and i'm confused as well.

Have they announced where we will be staying for conference? Which hotels we can stay at??

debbieskitchenhelper said:
Have they announced where we will be staying for conference? Which hotels we can stay at??

No..not yet. Probably as we get closer to April I think?
I know last year, the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers was one of them.
This year, since it's ONE group, I'm sure there will be several....there would have to be.

I stayed at the chicago hilton the past 2 years...nice staff and bar :0

1. What is the purpose of conference meetings?

The purpose of conference meetings at Pampered Chef is to provide an opportunity for representatives to come together and learn about new products, sales techniques, and company updates. It is also a chance for representatives to network and connect with each other.

2. How often are conference meetings held?

Conference meetings are typically held once a year, usually in the summer or fall. However, there may be additional regional or virtual meetings throughout the year.

3. Can anyone attend conference meetings?

Conference meetings are exclusively for Pampered Chef representatives. Only active representatives who are in good standing with the company are eligible to attend.

4. Will there be training sessions at the conference meetings?

Yes, there will be various training sessions and workshops offered at conference meetings. These sessions are designed to help representatives improve their sales skills, product knowledge, and business strategies.

5. How can I register for conference meetings?

To register for conference meetings, representatives can log into their Pampered Chef account and click on the events tab. From there, they can select the conference meeting they wish to attend and complete the registration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • SamanthaNicole