• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Your Conference at McCormick Center | Registration Info

In summary, the conference registration fee varies depending on the package chosen, with the basic package starting at $99 and the premium package starting at $149. On-site registration is available for an additional fee of $25, but it is recommended to register in advance to secure a spot and take advantage of early bird pricing. All necessary materials will be provided at the conference, and the dress code is business casual. Registration can be transferred to another person with a fee of $25 and meeting all registration requirements.
trps
Silver Member
OK I haven't been to conference in 8 years and we got packets before telling us where to go. I just realized I don't know where to go. I am coming to McCormic Center Thurs AM to get the registration. Where?

I just follow the crowd.

I haven't been in two years, but yes, registration is at McCromick Place. You can catch a shuttle from the conference hotels, and once you get ther, like Bobby said, just follow the crowd. :D

I am not going to a hotel I am getting dropped off at McCormick Place. I hope I can find someone there.

trps said:
I am not going to a hotel I am getting dropped off at McCormick Place. I hope I can find someone there.

I'm sure you will. Lots of someones! :D

trps said:

I'm leaving from Ohare about 9:25 to go to McCormick. You're welcome to ride with me :)

Thanks we are driving and I am getting dropped off there at about 7 AM to get the registration and My RING!! then I will go and come back later thanks for the help.

trps said:
Thanks we are driving and I am getting dropped off there at about 7 AM to get the registration and My RING!! then I will go and come back later thanks for the help.

Woohoo!! Congratulations!

Woohoo!! Congratulations!

Thanks! One more year and I will have it filled and can keep it. I have been with PC 13 years and earned it on and off. I always miss it when I have to send it back.

What is the conference registration fee?

The conference registration fee varies depending on the package you choose. The basic package starts at $99 and includes access to all sessions, networking events, and materials. The premium package starts at $149 and includes additional perks such as reserved seating and a special gift bag. To see all package options and pricing, please visit our registration page.

Can I register on-site?

Yes, you can register on-site for an additional fee of $25. However, we highly recommend registering in advance to ensure your spot at the conference and to take advantage of early bird pricing. On-site registration is also subject to availability, so we cannot guarantee that there will be spots available.

Do I need to bring any materials with me?

No, all necessary materials will be provided to you at the conference. This includes session handouts, pens, and any other materials needed for activities. You may choose to bring a notebook or laptop to take additional notes, but it is not required.

Is there a dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. We want you to feel comfortable and confident, so please dress in a way that reflects your professional self. Please keep in mind that the conference rooms may be cool, so we recommend bringing a light jacket or sweater.

Can I transfer my registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your registration to someone else. Please contact our customer service team at least 14 days prior to the conference to make arrangements. Please note that there may be a transfer fee of $25 and the new attendee must meet all registration requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Intrepid_Chef