• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for the Conference: What to Expect and How to Access Material"

In summary, Erin is getting worried about not receiving any other materials for the conference after receiving a confirmation letter. However, she is reassured that all she needs for now is her letter and she will be able to pick up her complete conference packet at McCormick Place. She is advised to print out the Agenda Overview from CC to get an idea of the schedule and her packet will provide the details of her itinerary. Additionally, she learns that HTH stands for "Hope That Helps" and DH stands for "Dear Husband." She also discovers that DC can stand for "Dear Children."
PamperYourKitchen
Ok, I'm getting worried! I've gotten a confirmation letter for conference, but I haven't gotten any other matierial...am I supposed to?

Erin:

You have everything you need for now! Once the registration booths open in Chicago, you'll be able to pick up your complete conference packet at McCormick Place (there will be signs to show you where to go once you arrive there). Bring your letter, just in case they need to verify anything.

What wave are you in?? I'm in Wave 3.

Awesome, thanks :) I'm in #2. I was getting so worried that I was missing something! I'm the plan ahead type, and I wished I knew more of the schedule!

chefmary said:
Erin:

If you don't already have it, go to CC and print out the Agenda Overview, so you have a good idea of what to expect when you get to Chicago. Your packet will provide the details of YOUR itinerary, with all of your workshops, etc.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nc05_agenda.pdf
HTH!

Mary
Thanks!! I'll do that!

by the way....what in the world's HTH?

HTH = Hope That Helps

Have a great day!

Hilarious...took me this long, and I still didn't figure that one out on my own :)
Here's another one, then...
I know it's in reference to the hubby, but DH? Dear Hubby? Darling Hubby? Dumb? Doating? Help me here :)

Thanks Erin!! I wondered what DH meant to!! I think there's another one. DC?

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Erin!! I wondered what DH meant to!! I think there's another one. DC?
Child? Children? I haven't seen that one before...

Okay... I don't know where this started but I know where I learned it...

DH = Dear Husband
DS = Dear Son
DD = Dear Daughter
DC = Dear Children

There is a website called Flylady.com and she uses these "codes" when talking about your family. I doubt it started there, but that's where I've seen them. It probably started with instant messaging and text messaging.

HTH :D

What is the conference schedule?

The conference schedule will be provided to you prior to the event. You can also access it on the conference website or through the conference app.

What should I bring to the conference?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen for taking notes, as well as any necessary chargers or devices for accessing conference materials. You may also want to bring business cards for networking purposes.

Will there be meals provided at the conference?

Yes, there will be meals provided throughout the conference, including breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.

How do I access conference materials?

Conference materials will be available on the conference website and app. You will also receive a physical copy of the materials at check-in.

Is there a dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
trps
  • yankfan24
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chozengirl