• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience a Personalized Invitation to Our Upcoming Conference

In summary, the small envelope with conference information had an agenda and an invitation, which was much nicer than usual.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I received a small envelope with conference info today. It was an agenda along with an invitation. It was really nice. Usually we get a large envelope with an agenda and other information. It usually says something like "your conference is July 11-13" and has a complete agenda and instructions...much like what it on CC. This is less info, but it was really nice. It was like receiving a personal, formal invitation to attend.

Hey Shawna,

I anxiously went to check my mail but didn't get anything. I did receive a postcard about a week ago though. It has gold stars on it and the outside says "If you can dream it...."

The inside says "you can do it"

Live your Dreams

National Conference 2007

THen it has the info on it! Is this it?

Shawnna said:
I received a small envelope with conference info today. It was an agenda along with an invitation. It was really nice. Usually we get a large envelope with an agenda and other information. It usually says something like "your conference is July 11-13" and has a complete agenda and instructions...much like what it on CC. This is less info, but it was really nice. It was like receiving a personal, formal invitation to attend.
It was nice, but would have been nicer if it had arrived BEFORE registration began.

No, I received the postcard early this week or late last week. This is different. Watch the mail. Yes, it would have been nice to be invited before registration began. But it is cool.

pamperedlinda said:
It was nice, but would have been nicer if it had arrived BEFORE registration began.

I agree wholeheartedly! I received mine Friday...after I had already registered! Like, DUH?!?!? Should have sent it last week already, I would think! At least most of us have registered already. The invite was very nice though.

I think it is to get those who aren't as addicted to conference as we are!

Well, I will continue to check my mail then! :D I have registered already!!!:D

I got mine yesterday or the day before, which is a miracle considering I still haven't received the April Consultant News.

Deb - as a Director you should have received the April CN at the end of MARCH!!! Call HO on that one - if you already haven't.

I just got my director package this week with the CN, Leadership Handbook, and other goodies, but I never got the Consultant version of the CN like I should have.

I got my "second invitation" the day of registration...the first the prior week...still waiting to see if I got my Wave change, etc. My fax was in by 10:20 but isn't processed yet... :(

I'm so jealous Deb! I can't wait to get all that stuff!! I'm SO close I can see the forged cutlery steak knives in my hands!!!:D I'm so proud of you as well! WAY TO GO AGAIN!!!

Just got mine yesterday, it was very nice looking!

pamperedlinda said:

I agree--I thought that was bizarre that I got it Sat. after registering on Thurs!

1. What is the theme of the upcoming conference?

The theme of our upcoming conference is "Unleash Your Culinary Creativity". This conference will focus on empowering our consultants to discover and develop their unique cooking skills and techniques.

2. When and where will the conference take place?

The conference will take place on May 15th at the Marriott Hotel in downtown Chicago. The event will begin at 9am and end at 5pm.

3. Will there be any hands-on cooking demonstrations at the conference?

Yes, there will be several hands-on cooking demonstrations throughout the day. Our experienced chefs will be showcasing new products and techniques for our consultants to learn and incorporate into their demonstrations.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for attending the conference?

Yes, attendees will receive a 20% discount on all products purchased at the conference. In addition, there will be exclusive promotions and deals available only to conference attendees.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Unfortunately, this conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and their guests are not permitted to attend. However, we encourage you to invite your friends and family to join you at future events and cooking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Liquid Sky