• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Statistics for Conference-Goers?

In summary, National Conference attendees sell more products and recruit more people than those who don't attend.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I know I've seen this on here before, but can't find it now. There was a list of statistics about people who attend National Conf. stating the precentages of how much they recruit, hold shows, etc....
Does anyone have this or know what I'm talking about?
I have 2-3 in my cluster who are STILL on the fence, and I'd love to have this info to share with them!

Just from personal experience, after almost 6 years with The Pampered Chef, I didn't attend last year due to moving, and my business was affected. When I attend National Conference, I come back motivated and really work my business. I would definitely say it is worth it to your business.

Found these on CN:

Consultants who attend National Conference earn more and promote more quickly.

National Conference attendees sell up to three times more than Consultants who don’t attend.*

For instance, Conference attendees book and hold twice as many Shows as non-attendees.

Directors who attended National Conference recruited at a rate twice as high as those who didn’t attend.*

From 2009 CN -

Here’s how last year’s attendees did after National Conference 2008:

POW! New Consultants who attended National Conference averaged three times higher commissionable sales than those who didn’t.

BAM! New Consultants averaged more than five more recruits.

From Memory, so it may be off...

I remember reading that attendees are 3x more likely to still be active 1 year later.

oh
my
goodness
I cannot wait! Saving now for 2011

Thank you so much Laurie! That's exactly what I was looking for!

BlueMoon said:
oh
my
goodness

You crack me up! :D I can't wait to see what you do when you actually sign - you're so excited already!

I know I can talk the talk, sure hope I can walk the walk. (Haven't had to pick up the phone! I know it's way easier in theory):cool:

but I am enjoying the early honeymoon:balloon:
marghi

BlueMoon said:
oh
my
goodness

LOL....smart idea. As soon as you sign, sign up with conference club too. They'll deduct a set amount from your commission checks, helping you save for conference costs. Plus, you'll have a chance in Mar or April to earn conference registration....it'll help offset much of the costs. :thumbup:

P.S. You'll walk the walk. Your enthusiasm, your resources here and your willingness to do it will all end up with successful results. The key is to work through the no's.

ChefBeckyD said:
Thank you so much Laurie! That's exactly what I was looking for!

Anytime....glad I could help. I have one teammate coming, wish I could have more. But I'll definitely push conference club in July!

Conference club is definitely the way to go. The first year I signed and conference was around the corner, so wasn't able to do that. It's so nice having a little bit out each paycheck and it's all taken care of when the time comes.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....smart idea. As soon as you sign, sign up with conference club too. They'll deduct a set amount from your commission checks, helping you save for conference costs. Plus, you'll have a chance in Mar or April to earn conference registration....it'll help offset much of the costs. :thumbup:

P.S. You'll walk the walk. Your enthusiasm, your resources here and your willingness to do it will all end up with successful results. The key is to work through the no's.

I don't know when you're planning to sign, but Conference Club doesn't open again until August. Just don't want you to try to sign up, and think you're doing something wrong!

Good point Sarah. I believe she plans on signing up in Sept.

1. What is the average age range of conference-goers?

The average age range of conference-goers is typically between 25-45 years old.

2. What percentage of conference-goers are female?

On average, about 60% of conference-goers are female.

3. Which industry do most conference-goers come from?

The majority of conference-goers come from the technology industry, followed by healthcare and finance.

4. What is the average income of conference-goers?

The average income of conference-goers varies depending on the industry, but it is typically between $50,000-$100,000 per year.

5. What are the most popular locations for conferences?

The most popular locations for conferences are major cities such as New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, as well as popular vacation destinations like Las Vegas and Orlando.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pchefbonnie