• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Get Freebies from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express?

In summary, to receive freebies from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express, you can sign up for their loyalty programs, follow their social media accounts, and check their websites for promotions and discounts. The freebies may include free food or drinks, service discounts, or complimentary upgrades. The limit on freebies will vary depending on the specific terms and conditions. Some freebies may only be valid at certain locations or for a limited time. To save money on your next trip with Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express, you can also book in advance, compare prices, and take advantage of any other discounts or promotions offered. Joining their loyalty programs can also result in additional savings.
lockhartkitchen
I love freebies, so I thought I'd pass this on. My favorite restaurant is Bubba Shrimps. If you go online to Bubba Shrimps and put in your name and the location of the restaurant you have been to you can print out a coupon for a free smoothie (only one coupon redeemable per table).

Another freebie: Go to Airport Express on the web and you can print out a $2.00 coupon for the airport shuttle. Every penny counts! Enjoy.

Thanks Julie! Appreciate it!:D

And not for nothing but if you have a Military ID, ask for the military rate! We got our room last year at conference for the military rate!!

Great tips -

Isn't it Bubba Gumps though??

Bubba Gumps is awesome!! Anyone going to NC for the first time should definately check out this restaurant. The food is wonderful...definately worth the wait.

I'm such a dork!! I read this thread and thought what the heck does that have to do with NC!? heheh!
I get it now if it is in Chicago

Yes, Doreen, it is Bumba Gumps. Can you tell I have shrimp on my mind? Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp. Yum!!

Is the military rate better than what PC rates are?? I know a bunch of us are military spouses so if we need to we'll call and change the rate! ha ha

1. How do I get freebies from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express?

To get freebies from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express, you can sign up for their loyalty programs or follow their social media accounts for promotions and special offers. You can also check their websites for any ongoing deals or discounts.

2. What type of freebies can I expect to receive from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express?

The freebies offered by Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express may vary, but they often include things like free food or drinks, discounts on services, or complimentary upgrades.

3. Is there a limit to how many freebies I can receive from Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions of the freebies being offered. Some promotions may have a limit on the number of free items per customer, while others may allow unlimited usage.

4. Can I use my freebies at any Bubba Shrimps or Airport Express location?

Again, this will depend on the terms and conditions of the freebie. Some may only be valid at certain locations or for a limited time, so be sure to read the details carefully.

5. How can I save money on my next trip using Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express?

In addition to utilizing freebies, you can save money on your next trip by booking in advance, comparing prices, and taking advantage of any other discounts or promotions offered by Bubba Shrimps and Airport Express. You can also consider joining their loyalty programs for even more savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • crystalscookingnow