• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

AGT's Attack Dance Crew: Conference Entertainment or a Missed Opportunity?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of entertainment options for conferences, including cooking demonstrations, food stations, live music performances, team building activities, games, and motivational speakers. The entertainment can be customized to align with the conference theme and all necessary equipment and supplies are provided. Pricing is competitive and can be tailored to fit the specific needs and budget of the event. While cooking-related events are their specialty, Pampered Chef also offers other forms of entertainment to meet the goals and objectives of the conference.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I couldn't hear what the name of the dancers at conference? Was it the attack dance crew that is competing this season on AGT or was it from a past season?? I just watched them this season and I'm not a big fan just my opinion but not that great I don't get it.

It was from the past season. I don't remember their name though but they were fun!

FootworKingzThey were on America's Got Talent (season 4) -when David Hasselhoff was still on as a judge.

Last edited:
The FootWork Kings

1. What type of entertainment do you offer for conferences?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of entertainment options for conferences. Some popular choices include cooking demonstrations, interactive food stations, and live music performances.

2. Can you customize the entertainment to fit our conference theme?

Yes, we are happy to work with you to create a customized entertainment experience that aligns with your conference theme. Our talented team can incorporate specific dishes, decorations, and music to enhance the overall theme of your event.

3. Do you provide equipment and supplies for the entertainment?

Yes, we will bring all necessary equipment and supplies for the entertainment, including cooking utensils, ingredients, and sound systems. You can sit back and relax while we take care of the details.

4. How much does conference entertainment from Pampered Chef cost?

The cost of our conference entertainment varies depending on the type of entertainment, duration, and customization. We offer competitive pricing and can work within your budget to create a memorable experience for your attendees.

5. Is conference entertainment from Pampered Chef only available for cooking-related events?

While cooking demonstrations and food stations are our specialty, we also offer other forms of entertainment such as team building activities, games, and motivational speakers. We can tailor the entertainment to fit the needs and goals of your conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Chef Bobby
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • ChefCKHall