• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save the Date: Wave Conference 2021 - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Wave Conference 2021 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and celebrating. It will take place from June 18-20, 2021 at the Marriott Marquis hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The registration fee is $199 per person and covers all conference materials, workshops, and meals. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations. By attending, you can expect to gain valuable knowledge and skills, network with other consultants, and leave feeling inspired and motivated. To register, visit the event page on the website and pay the registration fee. Space is limited, so be sure to register early.
hoosierchef
Ok....I'm having a brain fart moment and can't remember what the dates are for our Wave. I need to get my request for time-off in before someone else takes it!

TIA!

July 12-14. It's in the consultant planner.

See you there Tammi!!!!!

Thanks ladies! (Sorry Debbie, I'm at work and forgot my planner at home today. :()

WooHoo. I had to push my supervisor to give me an answer today. :p She was going to wait and let me know the closer the date got. I told her I had to know by April 14th so I could register and that it was going to cost me $175. :p

Luckily she's a pretty understanding person for the most part! Of course, I can be pushy we needed. ;)

Get pushy! Channel your inner Tawanda! We gotta get in some quality cheffer time.

raebates said:
Get pushy! Channel your inner Tawanda! We gotta get in some quality cheffer time.

COUNT ME THERE! Now I just gotta get my Butt Outta bed on the 14th!! When we be able to register? At Midnight?? :D

Someone said it was 10 a.m. CDT last year. Another said they were able to register a day or two earlier than posted. I'm gonna start checking regularly on Monday. Yep, every few hours, just to be sure.

Where will it be? On CC somewhere??

Yes, right there on the home page.

I can't wait!!!:D

1. What is the Wave Conference 2021?

The Wave Conference 2021 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and celebrating. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn new skills, and get inspired.

2. When and where is the Wave Conference 2021?

The Wave Conference 2021 will take place from June 18-20, 2021 at the Marriott Marquis hotel in Chicago, Illinois. This central location makes it easily accessible for consultants from all parts of the country.

3. How much does it cost to attend the Wave Conference 2021?

The registration fee for the Wave Conference 2021 is $199 per person. This fee covers all conference materials, workshops, and meals throughout the weekend. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.

4. What can I expect to gain from attending the Wave Conference 2021?

By attending the Wave Conference 2021, you can expect to gain valuable knowledge and skills to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. Additionally, you will leave feeling inspired and motivated to reach your goals.

5. How do I register for the Wave Conference 2021?

You can register for the Wave Conference 2021 by visiting the event page on our website and clicking on the registration link. You will need to provide some basic information and pay the registration fee to secure your spot. Space is limited, so be sure to register early to guarantee your spot at this exciting event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • pkd09
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefCKHall