• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Registration Fee: Cost & Pampered Chef Incentives

In summary, the cost of the Conference Registration Fee varies and can be found in the registration information. There are incentives for registering through Pampered Chef, but non-consultants may not be eligible for all of them. The fee is non-refundable but can be transferred. Payment can be made online through various methods.
Lostinco
How much does the registration fee cost for the conference. Does PC have any incentive to earn some of the fees? i.e. as a monthly incentive? like the free for all?

In the PAST, and there is no guarantee they will do this again, but in the past, the conference registration was I believe around $200-250 (this was a couple of years ago). They did typically have a month where you could earn conference registration for free or even half-price. I think it typically was April or May.Hotel was always extra and not included in the incentive, but if you book a room through PC's travel agent that they'll work with, you can get roommates i believe, or you and a group of consultants you might know can share a room to split the costs. I have never done it that method. They'll have lots of information and specifics coming out soon I would think. And of course, a thread will likely get started for sharing information and tips.

By now you have most of the information you need, Lostinco. I hope you're planning to join us. Several years ago I went to NC alone. I was able to find a roommate through my National Executive Director. If you need a roommate, let your upline know.

1. What is the cost of the Conference Registration Fee?

The cost of the Conference Registration Fee varies depending on the location and duration of the conference. Please refer to the registration information for specific pricing.

2. Are there any incentives for registering for the Conference through Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are incentives for registering for the Conference through Pampered Chef. These may include discounted registration fees, exclusive workshops, and special gifts.

3. Can I register for the Conference through Pampered Chef if I am not a consultant?

Yes, non-consultants can register for the Conference through Pampered Chef. However, they may not be eligible for all of the incentives and benefits offered to consultants.

4. Is the Conference Registration Fee refundable?

The Conference Registration Fee is non-refundable. However, it can be transferred to another consultant or non-consultant for the same conference.

5. How do I pay for the Conference Registration Fee?

The Conference Registration Fee can be paid for online through the registration portal. Accepted forms of payment may include credit card, debit card, or electronic check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • thecougchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Hunter Mom