1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Conference cost?

1. How much does the registration fee cost for the conference. Does PC have any incentive to earn some of the fees? i.e. as a monthly incentive? like the free for all?

Feb 8, 2015
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

In the PAST, and there is no guarantee they will do this again, but in the past, the conference registration was I believe around $200-250 (this was a couple of years ago). They did typically have a month where you could earn conference registration for free or even half-price. I think it typically was April or May.

Hotel was always extra and not included in the incentive, but if you book a room through PC's travel agent that they'll work with, you can get roommates i believe, or you and a group of consultants you might know can share a room to split the costs. I have never done it that method.

They'll have lots of information and specifics coming out soon I would think. And of course, a thread will likely get started for sharing information and tips.

Feb 8, 2015
    raebates likes this.
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

By now you have most of the information you need, Lostinco. I hope you're planning to join us. Several years ago I went to NC alone. I was able to find a roommate through my National Executive Director. If you need a roommate, let your upline know.

May 28, 2015
Have something to add?