• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining Conference Club - Can You Use Funds for Vendors?

In summary, the maximum amount you can put into conference club is $900. The money can be used for other expenses related to conference, such as food and hotel.
cookingwithdawn
I was going to join conference club to help defray the cost. When I went in there to sign up they said the maixmum you could put in conference club is $900.....my lord, I thought it was $200??? What else would could you use the money toward?? I know there are vendors there, but can you use that money for them?????

cookingwithdawn said:
I was going to join conference club to help defray the cost. When I went in there to sign up they said the maixmum you could put in conference club is $900.....my lord, I thought it was $200??? What else would could you use the money toward?? I know there are vendors there, but can you use that money for them?????
Many of us with teams put in more to help pay for things with our team. (Like my director and I always take our teams out for dinner one night while we're there.)Also, people use it to pay for hotel expenses, and if they bring a spouse or other guest, they can save for their registration also.Any money not used to pay for conference is included in your commission check in one of the months before conference. Then it's up to you to save that money for other conference expenses. :)

I usually put in extra to pay for hotel because it's reimbursed back to you.

Thank you so much for the info....greatly appreciated!!! I soooo love this group!!!

Hotel, food (dinner in the evenings is on your own), flight, etc! Yes, registration is only $200 but there are quite a few other expenses!

All WELL worth it!

YAY I found an answer to my question without having to ask it again! :) Ahhh the little things! And didn't even have to search like crazy!

I was just looking into this. I have conference club but am planning to earn Free Registration through March and April incentive! :) And was curious when they put the club not used towards registration into commission! So that should help with hotel since flight will hopefully be booked by then!

Want to book now but can't book without $$ to pay for it! :( But when I amp up my April for conference registration that will improve my commission! :) I have 2 more March shows but ones Saturday and the other the 30th. I think both will be good though and help with the April shows I need that I haven't booked yet!! Look out Chicago, New Orleans and the Mediterranean cruise!! I'm coming for all of you this year! :) And see you on stage in July with the new Directors!!!

Is it too late to enroll in Conference Club? I can't find any way to do it on the website (and of course HO is already closed for the evening). I just decided for sure to go and made my flight and hotel arrangements. So I want to open a conference club account too. Any help appreciated.

Yes I think it closed at the end of February since registration opens soon. You can start saving money yourself now until May when it opens. And as a consultant and senior consultant you can earn $50 for ever $1250 in sales you earn through the end of April. No need for conference club when you do that!

What is Joining Conference Club?

Joining Conference Club is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn funds for attending conferences and events related to the business.

How do I join Conference Club?

To join Conference Club, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then enroll in the program through your back office or by contacting our consultant support team.

Can I use the funds for any vendor at the conferences?

Yes, the funds earned through Conference Club can be used for any vendor at the conferences or events that are approved by Pampered Chef. This includes purchasing products, tools, and resources to help grow your business.

How much can I earn through Conference Club?

The amount you can earn through Conference Club varies based on your sales and level of achievement. However, consultants can earn up to $500 per conference for a total of $1,500 per year.

Do I have to attend a certain number of conferences to earn funds?

There is no minimum requirement for the number of conferences you must attend to earn funds through Conference Club. You can earn funds for each conference you attend, up to the maximum amount allowed per year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • reba515