• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Story: 15,000 Career Sales & 1st Recruit Signed!

In summary, the speaker attributes their success of reaching 15,000 career sales with Pampered Chef to consistently hosting parties, building genuine relationships, and providing excellent customer service. They recruited their first team member by identifying passionate individuals and offering support and guidance. To balance their Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities, they prioritize tasks and take breaks to avoid burnout. Their advice for someone starting their Pampered Chef business is to be passionate and ask for help. Pampered Chef has impacted their life by providing a successful career with flexibility, as well as the opportunity to make meaningful connections and experience personal and professional growth.
Jenni
I'm very excited to say I just signed up for 2009! When I started I didn't think I would make it work past six months. Now here I am six months later planning next summer! Yahoo...
Not to brag but I have to share...I'm so proud to have hit my 15,000 career sales and I'm signing my first recruit this Saturday! Never would I have thought I could do these things. Now I want to be a future director by the end of Jan and a director by summer 2009!
I don't think I could have done this without these boards! :p

Congratulations, Jenni!And, thanks for the reminder. I'll go sign up again. I love that they offer this. It makes it much easier for me to feel like I can afford to go. Heck, I feel like I can't afford not to.

I finally have signed up for this!! I have never gone and am so excited to go!! I decided the only way I will get there is if I sign up for conference club so I did back in July when everyone got home and were all talking about the fun they had. I was jealous!! 2009 here I come!!!

Congrats, Jenni! I signed up for Conference Club too as soon as I got back from Conference. I've been to two conferences in two years and am not planning on missing any!! Too valuable to the health of my business!

1. How did you reach 15,000 career sales with Pampered Chef?

I attribute my success to consistently hosting parties and engaging with my customers. Building genuine relationships and providing excellent customer service has helped me earn repeat business and referrals.

2. What strategies did you use to recruit your first team member?

I first identified individuals who were passionate about cooking and interested in earning extra income. I then shared my personal success story and the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. By offering support and guidance, I was able to successfully recruit my first team member.

3. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

I prioritize my tasks and set a schedule for my Pampered Chef business, just like I would for any other job. This helps me stay organized and focused. I also make sure to take breaks and spend time with my family to avoid burnout.

4. What advice do you have for someone just starting their Pampered Chef business?

Be passionate about the products and the company's mission. Your enthusiasm will be contagious and will help you build a strong customer base. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and learn from other successful consultants.

5. How has Pampered Chef impacted your life?

Pampered Chef has given me the opportunity to have a successful career while also having the flexibility to spend time with my family. It has also allowed me to meet new people and make meaningful connections. I am grateful for the personal and professional growth that Pampered Chef has provided me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies