• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Club Savings: How and When to Receive Your Refund | FAQ

In summary, Conference Club Savings is a benefit for Pampered Chef consultants who attend the annual conference and allows them to earn a refund on their registration fee. To qualify, consultants must attend the conference and meet sales goals set by Pampered Chef. The refund will be processed and mailed within 4-6 weeks after the conference ends and can only be received in the form of a Pampered Chef gift card. If the sales goals are not met, the consultant will not be eligible for the refund but can still attend the conference for learning and networking opportunities.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Did anyone else use the Conference Club Savings? Do you know how or when we get our money? The info is no longer on the website and I didn't print it when I signed-up for it. Don't they just deduct the amount needed to pay for registration and then refund the rest to us? Do you think it will be in my commision deposit today?

I got my answer. Even though I was having $50 deducted from each month, they only deducted enough to pay the balance of my registration. I thought they were going to keep deducting and then give me the remainder....sort of like a savings account.

Linda, I had the same thing happen. What I will do next year is sign up for early registration on the LAST day instead of the first day, so that I'll have savings too.

The Conference Club has worked great for me. I'll just start earlier for next year's conference so not as much has to be taken out of my paycheck. It's nice that PC offers that program.

1. What is Conference Club Savings?

Conference Club Savings is a benefit offered to Pampered Chef consultants who attend our annual conference. It allows you to earn a refund on your conference registration fee.

2. How do I qualify for Conference Club Savings?

To qualify for Conference Club Savings, you must attend our annual conference and meet certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check the requirements before attending.

3. When will I receive my Conference Club Savings refund?

If you qualify for Conference Club Savings, your refund will be processed and mailed to you within 4-6 weeks after the conference ends. Please make sure your address is up to date in our system to ensure timely delivery.

4. Can I receive my Conference Club Savings refund in cash?

No, Conference Club Savings refunds are only given in the form of a Pampered Chef gift card. This gift card can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products.

5. What if I don't meet the sales goals but I still want to attend the conference?

If you do not meet the sales goals, you will not be eligible for Conference Club Savings. However, you can still attend the conference and take advantage of all the learning and networking opportunities it offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • KellyTheChef