• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Conference Club Now - A Guide to Allotment and Registration Fees

In summary, the Conference Club Allotment is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn points towards attending the annual national conference. To qualify, consultants must meet a minimum sales requirement and recruit a certain number of new team members during the qualification period. Benefits of participating in the program include the opportunity to attend an exciting and educational event, network with other consultants, attend training sessions, and learn about new products and business strategies. The qualification period typically runs from January 1st to June 30th of each year and points can be tracked on the Pampered Chef website or through updates from a team leader.
thecougchef
signing up for conference club right now. this will be my first time & so when i see all the different fees for things .. im not sure what i need & what i dont.

this is what the different events & costs are:

Park and Ride $40.00
Guest Registration $200.00
Home Office Tours $25.00
Guest Home Office Tour $25.00
Guest Executive Banquet $75.00
Preregistration $200.00
Guest General Session Only $15.00
Total $580.00

do i need all of that? what about guest registration & preregistration? thanks in advance conference veterans :D

Are you driving? If yes, count park & ride, if not, out!
Are you bringing a guest?
Are you taking a home office tour?
Is your guest taking a HO tour?
Is your guest going to banquet?
Preregistration - count that!!!!
Is your guest going to general sessions only?

I usually spend $225.Registration
Home Office Tour

Are you driving? If yes, count park & ride, if not, out! no. flying. i figured id be safe not paying for that.
Are you bringing a guest? nope just me :)
Are you taking a home office tour? id like to...
Preregistration - count that!!!! okay!

so just the $200 for prereg & $25 for home office?? thats alot better than $580!

thecougchef said:
.....Guest Executive Banquet $75.00 ......

$75.00!!!!! I sure hope the food is better than last year for that price!

okay so what does this mean...

The monthly commission deductions will occur from the month that I enroll through March 2009.

so deductions will only be made for jan, feb & march if i enroll today??

thecougchef said:
okay so what does this mean...

so deductions will only be made for jan, feb & march if i enroll today??

Yes. Conference Club closes before registration opens so that there's an extra month for the amounts people have set aside to finalize.

What is the Conference Club Allotment?

The Conference Club Allotment is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn points towards attending the annual national conference. These points can be earned by meeting sales and recruiting goals during a set time period.

How do I qualify for the Conference Club Allotment?

To qualify for the Conference Club Allotment, a consultant must meet a minimum sales requirement and recruit a certain number of new team members during the qualification period. The specific requirements may vary each year.

What are the benefits of participating in the Conference Club Allotment?

Participating in the Conference Club Allotment allows consultants to earn points towards attending the national conference, which is an exciting and educational event where they can network with other consultants, attend training sessions, and learn about new products and business strategies.

When is the Conference Club Allotment qualification period?

The qualification period for the Conference Club Allotment typically runs from January 1st to June 30th of each year. However, exact dates may vary so it is important to check with your team leader or the company website for the most up-to-date information.

How do I keep track of my Conference Club Allotment points?

Your Conference Club Allotment points can be tracked on the Pampered Chef website under your personal account. Your team leader can also provide you with updates on your progress throughout the qualification period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • twinmomjen