• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Conference Club 2009 for Leadership and Savings at Consultant's Corner!

yet. =/Thanks for clarifying!When you register, Conference Club will take out $20-$25 per month from your commission check and set it aside for you. This way you will have your conference registration, travel, hotel, food, and Merrill expenses all set aside. If you have earned extra conference cash, you can use that to pay for any extra expenses.
chefann
Gold Member
Conference Club for 2009 (Leadership and National) are up on Consultant's Corner! For those who don't know what Conference Club is, it's a savings program to cover conference registration. When you sign up, HO will withdraw money from your month-end commission checks and set it aside for you. Then, when registration opens for conference, you can select Conference Club as a payment type and use that money. It's an easy way to save for conference, because it's automatic and you won't even notice the $20-ish taken out each month. If you end up not going, earning free of half price registration, or have more in your account than you need to register, then HO will refund what's in your account.The earlier you sign up, the less the monthly amount is, because it's spread out over more months.Almost forgot- you can get to it from the Managing your business > financial forms and procedures tab.

Thanks Ann, I was wondering when this would go up!

Ha thanks Chef Ann,i just signed up for both! LOL

Thank you Ann!

Leadership Conference Club for 2009 has been up for a while but I am glad to hear that NC club is finally available. Thanks

I jsut registered for 2009! Thanks for sharing!

I registered last August for this year and it was only $25 per month. Not too bad!

Cool, I'm going to go register....I always forget & wait too long, then more has to be taken out.

How do you usually set up your deductions? How much taken out each month? Do you go for the full amount?

ChefMary412 said:
How do you usually set up your deductions? How much taken out each month? Do you go for the full amount?

It's up to you; you can have taken out of your comission how much you want. If you go in there on CC, it will figure out manually how much to take out to pay the full amount. (I think!)

How do we get the money? I registered the first day it was available but I don't know if I got my money yet.

chesse said:
How do we get the money? I registered the first day it was available but I don't know if I got my money yet.

Conference Club for this year's conference was started as early as last year. When you registered, I think they just look at your conf. club account & deduct that from your registration amount. I'm not sure what you mean about knowing if you got your money yet. :confused:

Thanks for the head's up Ann! I am gonna go sign up now! I love knowing that all my needed $$ will be set aside without me even thinking about it!!

Done! I am doing the full amount of $580...I like to "blow" $$ on myself at conference so this way I will have my registration, travel, hotel, food, and Merrill expenses all set aside for me! I will probably even have some $$ left over!

Now...to talk DH into staying home alone with an 8 month old! Guess it will depend on how nursing is going at the time, but I want to be prepared and have the $$ to go if I can!

KellyTheChef said:
Done! I am doing the full amount of $580...I like to "blow" $$ on myself at conference so this way I will have my registration, travel, hotel, food, and Merrill expenses all set aside for me! I will probably even have some $$ left over!

Now...to talk DH into staying home alone with an 8 month old! Guess it will depend on how nursing is going at the time, but I want to be prepared and have the $$ to go if I can!
Do they reimburse your extra after you register? I like that idea, get everything out of the way. I earned conference cash this year so I'm not too worried about extras but it will be nice for next year.

KellyTheChef said:
Done! I am doing the full amount of $580...I like to "blow" $$ on myself at conference so this way I will have my registration, travel, hotel, food, and Merrill expenses all set aside for me! I will probably even have some $$ left over!=QUOTE]

So when you say you have your registration, travel, hotel, food and merrill expenses set aside. How do you access that money?
I get that they deduct the registration out of the account, but how do you get ahold of the rest of the money for the other things you want it used for? Do they give you a debit card? I guess I just never understood these things and always wondered.
I would LOVE to have the money set aside for me!! I want to go so bad, but it hasn't happened so far and this would so much help it happen!!

The "extra" that I had in my account was refunded to me on my March end of month commission check (so I actually received it June 8th...)

Just make sure you are on top of it and register online for conference as soon as they make that available. Once they take out your registration fee (and HO tour, in my case) they will send the rest to you in your next commission check.

You get it in plenty of time to have it for conference!

So...$580 is the most they will withhold for me minus registration and HO tour (if they don't change the cost of registration again) would leave me about $350 to spend on travel, hotel, and other expenses!

KellyTheChef said:
The "extra" that I had in my account was refunded to me on my March end of month commission check (so I actually received it June 8th...)

Just make sure you are on top of it and register online for conference as soon as they make that available. Once they take out your registration fee (and HO tour, in my case) they will send the rest to you in your next commission check.

You get it in plenty of time to have it for conference!

So...$580 is the most they will withhold for me minus registration and HO tour (if they don't change the cost of registration again) would leave me about $350 to spend on travel, hotel, and other expenses!

Good plan! This year I gave enough to cover registration but had to wait until the final amount was taken out about 2 weeks after registration was open. It about killed me to have to wait.

1. What is the Conference Club 2009 for Leadership and Savings at Consultant's Corner?

The Conference Club 2009 for Leadership and Savings at Consultant's Corner is a program designed for consultants to enhance their leadership skills and save money on Pampered Chef products. It includes exclusive access to leadership training, discounts on products, and special perks at the annual conference.

2. How do I join the Conference Club 2009?

To join the Conference Club 2009, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Join Conference Club" link on the Consultant's Corner page. You will be prompted to fill out a form and pay the membership fee.

3. What is the cost of joining the Conference Club 2009?

The cost of joining the Conference Club 2009 is $99 per year. This fee covers the cost of your membership and provides access to all the exclusive benefits and discounts.

4. What are the benefits of being a Conference Club 2009 member?

As a Conference Club 2009 member, you will have access to exclusive leadership training, discounted products, and special perks at the annual conference. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and network with industry leaders.

5. Is the Conference Club 2009 open to all consultants?

Yes, the Conference Club 2009 is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, the program is subject to availability and may have limited spots, so it is recommended to join early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda