• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Conference Club '08 Now and Increase Contributions as Your Business Grows!

In summary, Conference Club is now available for '08. There is a $200 pre-registration fee and the cost is $225 after pre-registration. Conference Club offers discounts for January participants and those who have participated in the past.
jenniferp417
We can sign up for Conference Club for '08 now!

I've signed up - small contributions right now while my checks are small, but as I build my business, I'll increase the contributions.

I *will* meet Cheffers in the Windy City next year! :D

WOO HOO~~

I went this year and I am going again next year! I can't miss another one!

I just signed up! Thanks for letting us know! I had SUCH a great time this year, that I know for sure I'm going next year! No doubt in my mind!

Cool, thanks for letting us know!

All signed up!!!

Did you see that pre-reg is $200?? That stinks!:rolleyes: It was $175!

All I can think is thank goodness I have decided to up my show schedule... I now have $50 a month coming out ($25 for leadership, $25 for national).

I did conference Club last year... and it saved me a ton of money!!!

Did they raise the registration price for conference ???

Where can I set this up?

registration was $175 early bird (last year it was $150) this year $225 after early bird

SillyChef said:
Where can I set this up?

on CC go to consultant and leadership training/conferences/national conference/conference club savings program - once you are there you can select National Conference 2008.

Hope that helps!

PS - I know in the past if you got 2 paychecks in the month they would only deduct your conference club from your month end check (one you receive on the 8th of each month). Just an FYI!

Sharisse is correct - Conference club is deducted from month-end checks. And if you don't have enough commission coming to cover it, HO will save the part you can't cover for the next month.For example:
I have a month in which most of my sales were submitted before the 15th, and are therefore on my mid-month check. I've only got $40 coming on month-end check.
HO takes out $2 for insurance (running total: $38)
HO deducts $20 for Leadership club (running total: $18)
I'm set up for $25 conference club, but there's not $25 left. HO deducts $18 for Conference club (check total: $0, still owe $7 on this month's conference club)Next month, I have a kick-butt month, and I've got $250 due me in commissions at month end.
HO takes out $2 for insurance (running total: $248)
HO takes out $20 for Leadership club (running total: $228)
HO takes out the $7 still owed for last month's conference club (running total: $221)
HO takes out $25 for this month's conference club (running total: $196)

I love Conference Club! It really helps paying a little at a time.

However, in the past we could earn discounts on it in January. I earned half price this year. Make sure you set yourself up for a strong January and earn it for free (that is if they continue that incentive next year).

Lisa

I think it's a good plan. You don't have to come up with the money all at once.

I did conference club last year... and I want to do it this year... I am just trying to decide when I should start it ........

Chefann, please read!!
chefann said:
Sharisse is correct - Conference club is deducted from month-end checks. And if you don't have enough commission coming to cover it, HO will save the part you can't cover for the next month.

For example:
I have a month in which most of my sales were submitted before the 15th, and are therefore on my mid-month check. I've only got $40 coming on month-end check.
HO takes out $2 for insurance (running total: $38)
HO deducts $20 for Leadership club (running total: $18)
I'm set up for $25 conference club, but there's not $25 left. HO deducts $18 for Conference club (check total: $0, still owe $7 on this month's conference club)

Next month, I have a kick-butt month, and I've got $250 due me in commissions at month end.
HO takes out $2 for insurance (running total: $248)
HO takes out $20 for Leadership club (running total: $228)
HO takes out the $7 still owed for last month's conference club (running total: $221)
HO takes out $25 for this month's conference club (running total: $196)
Ann!~
Can you get more taken out of each check and then use the money for expenses their at conference like, let's say, my hotel room?
Let me know please, because then I will definetly sign up for more to be taken out!
Thanks in advance

MissChef said:
Ann!~
Can you get more taken out of each check and then use the money for expenses their at conference like, let's say, my hotel room?
Let me know please, because then I will definetly sign up for more to be taken out!
Thanks in advance
You can for National, but not Leadership. They take out what you specify, then after you register, HO refunds the extra in your next commission check. So it's actually an easy, painless way to save for conference expenses.

Wahooo, so when you register? :confused: :confused: When you register for conference, like how we did in (was it April?), then in May you get it? or June? Just curious? Thanks!

If you actually register for Conference in April, then it will probably be on your May 8 check.

thanks! Now the issue is can I leave the money alone until July!!?:eek: :eek:
I can always talk myself into spending the money! Not on frivilous stuff, but on bills!!!
Oh well, if I can work my business the way I really want to then it will not be so hard next year financially!

What is Conference Club '08?

Conference Club '08 is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants attending the annual conference. It includes exclusive training sessions, networking opportunities, and access to limited edition products.

How do I sign up for Conference Club '08?

You can sign up for Conference Club '08 when you register for the annual conference on our website. Simply select the option to add Conference Club to your registration and pay the additional fee.

What are the benefits of joining Conference Club '08?

By joining Conference Club '08, you will have the opportunity to attend specialized training sessions led by top consultants and industry experts. You will also have access to exclusive networking events and the chance to purchase limited edition products only available to conference club members.

Is there an additional cost to join Conference Club '08?

Yes, there is an additional fee to join Conference Club '08. This fee covers the cost of the exclusive training sessions, networking events, and limited edition products.

Can I join Conference Club '08 if I am not attending the annual conference?

No, Conference Club '08 is only available to consultants who are registered and attending the annual conference. We encourage all consultants to attend the conference to take advantage of this special program and all the other amazing opportunities it offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • thecougchef