• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Ultimate Conference Checklist: Don't Forget a Thing!"

In summary, the National Conference Checklist includes items such as a conference package, umbrella, comfortable clothes, make-up, Visine, notebook, pens, camera, extra batteries, snacks, cooler for room, Advil, Tylenol, Tums, Pepto Bismol, and brochures and recruiting info.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I know there used to be a checklist of things not to forget for conference.

I can't seem to find it. Could someone please post there's?

Thanks.

Here's what I found:
National Conference Checklist
Conference package (which includes your meal tickets, workshop tickets and your name badge) [You’ll get your package at National Conference. You will want to bring copies of your registration and hotel confirmations, though.]Umbrella (if you bring it, it won't rain!)Comfortable Business casual clothes for day time/ 1 dress outfit for Banquet night. Make-up, blow dryer, curling iron, brush, comb shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, deodorantSafety pins, band-aids, emery board, q-tips and small scissors (hey, you never know!) - maybe even a small sewing kit with needle and thread Visine (for those red eyes in the morning!)Notebook, pens, and a yellow highlighter markerCamera with extra batteries and filmExtra bag (for all the goodies you'll be bringing home from Conference) or leave some room in your suitcase when you pack!Comfortable pair of walking shoesSweater/light jacket (for cold conference rooms and late night walks)Business cards (lots of them!) and put your e-mail address on them too. You may want to put a business tip on the back. People will be asking you for you best tip! Be prepared!SASE's to give to speakers in case you want handouts or extra information (write what you want in the upper fold, so they remember what you requested). Cell phone/calling cards in case of emergency, etc.Gum, candy, breath mintsInsulated water bottleChips, fruit, snacks, small cooler for your roomAdvil, Tylenol, Tums, Pepto Bismol or ImodiumA copy of your latest newsletter to share, trade,Catalogs and recruiting/ show info (for people you may meet and talk with during your travels)Bring pins you've earned and wear them with prideTissues - for those tear-jerker sessionsSunglasses/hatBathing suit (if you want to go swimming in the hotel)Money/travelers checks/credit card/debit cardComfortable shoulder bag or briefcase to carry with you at all times with most of this stuff in it! [Though, remember that you'll get a bag at NC. I take my stuff in a PC order bag so I can fold the bag up and carry it without much trouble.Small waist/fanny pack to hold money, camera, etc. if you go into the cityAnd a smile!!!!!!
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING EVENT YOU CAN BE A PART OF WITH THE PAMPERED CHEF, SO HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:
It mentions a conference package...is that just something from a different year? We don't have any paperwork or anything we're supposed to bring, right? I never got anything anyway, so I'm hoping I'm not missing something. :blushing:

Thanks!!!!

That is something you will get when you get there... It is what you pick up the first morning....at regestration....

babywings76 said:
It mentions a conference package...is that just something from a different year? We don't have any paperwork or anything we're supposed to bring, right? I never got anything anyway, so I'm hoping I'm not missing something. :blushing:

Hope not! Because I didn't get anything either and I'm leaving in the early morning!

Thanks! As a first timer, I'll add this to my checklist so I'll have both! Packing already for Sunday!

Not to worry, Andrea's right. You'll get that when you check in at registration.

Thanks for clarifying. I was assuming that was the case, but since no one really pointed that out I was getting nervous. :blushing: (I hate being a very literal person)

The list comes from the HO. [I added the tip about using a PC bag.] It's always struck me as a little weird that the first item was even there, since they darn well know that we don't get it until we get there. I'm going to edit that post for clarification.

Is it "notebook pens" or "notebook, pens?" I thought someone said we'll get a notebook in our Conference package.

pampchefsarah said:
Is it "notebook pens" or "notebook, pens?" I thought someone said we'll get a notebook in our Conference package.

no, you do not. you'll need a notebook/paper for taking notes in your workshops.

Thank you so much!! That was exactly what I was looking for!!!

Thanks Deb! And, ugghh, another thing to add to my shopping list (which is mental at this moment, so, of course, I'll forget something - good thing I'm going shopping with my friend/Director on Friday!!).

Sarah, remember that you'll be in Chicago, not the outer reaches of Siberia. There is very little that you couldn't pick up once you get there.

MAJOR REMINDER FOR ANYONE TAKING A MEGABUS OR ANOTHER BUS - MAKE VERY SURE YOU CHECK TO SEE HOW MUCH BAGGAGE YOU CAN TAKE!
WE HAD PROBLEMS LAST YEAR BECAUSE THERE IS A 1 BAG LIMIT ON THE MEGABUSSES!!!! We had luggage in the isles of the bus making for a pretty dangerous AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE situation. We would have had major problems if we had needed to get out quickly! It is stated on the website - not on the tickets so make sure you check this out!!

Thanks for the list Rae! You rock! :thumbup:

esavvymom said:
Thanks for the list Rae! You rock! :thumbup:

Nah, mostly I jiggle and bounce. :blushing:

1. What is the purpose of the Ultimate Conference Checklist?

The Ultimate Conference Checklist is a comprehensive list of all the essential items and tasks you need to remember for a successful conference. It serves as a helpful tool to ensure that you don't forget anything important and can stay organized throughout the planning process.

2. Is the Ultimate Conference Checklist customizable?

Yes, the Ultimate Conference Checklist is fully customizable to meet your specific needs and preferences. You can add or remove items, as well as edit existing items to fit your conference's unique requirements.

3. How can I access the Ultimate Conference Checklist?

The Ultimate Conference Checklist is available to all Pampered Chef consultants through their online back office. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef app, which can be downloaded on your smartphone or tablet.

4. Can I share the Ultimate Conference Checklist with my team?

Yes, the Ultimate Conference Checklist can be shared with your team through the Pampered Chef app. You can also print it out or send it via email to your team members.

5. Are there any additional resources available to help me plan a successful conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources, including training videos, webinars, and a Facebook group dedicated to conference planning. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on organizing a successful conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • smithcooking
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg