• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet

I'm glad I found this! I know my Director aND her upline aren't doing a binder for me, so this was super helpful. Thank you so much!I have a very small team right now, and only one consultant attending (Wave 3)...but I used this and she was soooo excited because she had a zillion questions too! THANKS FOR SHARING!! I printed one for myself too!I also found a 3" Wallet at Staples (it's actually letter sized) and included a travel pouch of tissues, some candy (Snickers, Smarties, PayDay, Extra gum) and they had great journal-sized notebooks for $1.99! I only
aried
Gold Member
I posted this under wave 2 but I thought I would be it under general conference so everyone can see it. I got this from my director a couple of years ago.

Ann R.

Attachments

• Conference Checklist & Goal Setting.doc
    29 KB · Views: 601
OMG! This is EXACTLY what I needed!! Thanks so much for posting here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this! thank you!!

Bumping up for others!

Thank You Thank You!

Julie

OOOhhh.. LOVE IT!!!

Here is an updated one I received from my upline that has some good pages on specific goals and actions for each workshop.

Attachments

• 07 Conference Binder FINAL.doc
    125 KB · Views: 600
Thanks Rebecca, I was just emailing my director for somthing like that!
This is my first year, and I am confused and nervous :D

rebeccastt said:
Here is an updated one I received from my upline that has some good pages on specific goals and actions for each workshop.

LOL - pretty funny - that's the conference notebook that I designed for my downline this year...just a few pages are different. I shared it with the director's loops - I am glad it made its way back here - LOL
I also included an expenses sheet, a scavenger hunt, the expenses envelope to hold receipts and a few othe rmiscellaneous things...

dannyzmom said:
LOL - pretty funny - that's the conference notebook that I designed for my downline this year...just a few pages are different. I shared it with the director's loops - I am glad it made its way back here - LOL
I also included an expenses sheet, a scavenger hunt, the expenses envelope to hold receipts and a few othe rmiscellaneous things...

You must be famous then! It looks really nice. :)

Chozengirl said:
Thanks Rebecca, I was just emailing my director for somthing like that!
This is my first year, and I am confused and nervous :D

What are you confused about? Let us help! Last year was my first conference and I felt the same way. You have NO frame of reference for what you are about to experience. It can be very daunting.

Yeah I am in that same boat. I just don't know how much money to talk with me? what am I supposed to do when I get off the plane? I guess I am just nervous and excited. I think my director is making me a binder. She just told me not to go out and buy one.

I'm so glad I found this! I know my Director aND her upline aren't doing a binder for me, so this was super helpful. Thank you so much!

I doubt mine are either. Thanks to whoever created it in the first place, and thanks for sharing it!

I just saw this and wanted to thank you - This is great! I'm just a FD, but have my 2 recruits coming with me to conference and this is perfect for them. My director never gave me anything for conference and I know how overwhelmed I was the first year.

rebeccastt said:

Is your upline Barbara Duke? I got this from her too! Love it!

Ginny

bumping up!!!:D
Since Im packing tomorrow!!

Love it! Just printed it!

I know my director is giving me a notebook, but it's always good to be prepared. :)

Oh great, I forgot a notebook while I was at Staples today!! Now, i'll have to see if I have one around here.

We have office supply stores here in Chicago, too. :p

DebbieJ said:
We have office supply stores here in Chicago, too. :p

LOL! No, really? :p That's really funny!! I'm sure i have one around here somewhere. Man, I'm really going to regret being up this late when I have SO much to do tomorrow!
:rolleyes:

oh my gosh, thanks girls!!! This is very simular to what I have many years ago and this is soooo cool because I know this year I won't get anything like this, so thank you very much! You guys Rock!:D ;)

rebeccastt said:

I have a very small team right now, and only one consultant attending (Wave 3)...but I used this and she was soooo excited because she had a zillion questions too! THANKS FOR SHARING!! I printed one for myself too!

I also found a 3" Wallet at Staples (it's actually letter sized) and included a travel pouch of tissues, some candy (Snickers, Smarties, PayDay, Extra gum) and they had great journal-sized notebooks for $1.99! I only wish I would've found an expense sheet to include in her binder. I did include an envelope for her expenses, and added a contact sheet with all of our cell phone numbers, hotel info, and other info she might need.

Thanks again!!

I like it! Thanks for posting.

Thanks - I just printed it. See y'all tomorrow.

What is a Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet?

A Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet is a tool used by consultants to plan, prepare and track their progress for a Pampered Chef conference. It includes a list of tasks that need to be completed before the conference, as well as a goal setting section to help consultants stay focused and motivated.

How do I access the Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet?

The Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or print it from the website.

What should I include in my Conference Checklist?

Your Conference Checklist should include tasks such as booking travel and accommodations, registering for the conference, planning meals and budget, and preparing samples and materials for your booth. You can also customize your checklist to include any additional tasks that are specific to your business.

How do I set goals using the Goal Sheet?

The Goal Sheet includes sections for setting specific, achievable goals for different aspects of your business, such as sales, bookings, and recruiting. Write down your goals and break them down into smaller, actionable steps that you can work towards each day. This will help you stay focused and motivated leading up to the conference.

Why is it important to use the Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet?

The Conference Checklist and Goal Sheet can help you stay organized and on track for the conference, ensuring that you have everything you need and are prepared to make the most of the experience. Setting goals and tracking your progress can also help you achieve success in your business and at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK