• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Cash: How to Use and Redeem Your $300 Earnings

In summary, Conference Cash Question is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn points by attending and participating in company events. These points can then be redeemed for product credits or other rewards. Points can be earned through events and certain sales and recruiting achievements. They can be redeemed for product credits or other rewards, but they do have an expiration date of one year. Conference Cash points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Hi, I earned the $300 Conference Cash and wondered what kind of things they are going to let me use it for??? Is it real cash or is it PC dollars???

???

I would like to know too...

I am pretty sure it is actual CASH, since I remember reading you could use it towards ANYTHING you wanted- including your hotel bill! (Or maybe it's a loaded VISA card, so we don't all get mugged or something...)

It's a Visa Debit card. They gave us one on the San Fran trip and it was fabulous!

COOL!!!!!!!! The budget just grew!!!!

As mentioned, it's a Visa Debit card, and you'll need to phone a number to activate it after you receive it. There's a special table in the booth area where they're passing them out.

And you can use it for everything!

I used it at Caribou Coffee, at the Merrill Booth, to buy mini-catalogs and recipe cards........it was good everywhere! And I have some left!:D

What is Conference Cash Question?

Conference Cash Question is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn points for attending and participating in company events, which can then be redeemed for product credits or other rewards.

How do I earn Conference Cash points?

Conference Cash points can be earned by attending and participating in company events, such as our annual conference and regional trainings. Points can also be earned through certain sales and recruiting achievements.

What can I redeem Conference Cash points for?

Conference Cash points can be redeemed for product credits, which can be used towards future purchases from Pampered Chef. You can also redeem points for other rewards, such as exclusive products or experiences.

Do Conference Cash points expire?

Yes, Conference Cash points do have an expiration date. Points must be redeemed within one year of earning them, and any unused points will expire after that time.

Can I transfer Conference Cash points to another consultant?

No, Conference Cash points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • MissChef