• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Care Package for Home

In summary, Kristi is thinking of ways to make her kids happy while she is away at conference. She is considering leaving them coupons for free ice cream, a movie rental, or a dinner at a restaurant. She is also thinking of leaving something special for her husband's birthday.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
While I am at conference I will be trusting my husband and 3 children to hold down the fort. I want to make them a goodie box. My kids are older (13, 10,8) so coloring books arent gonna cut it. I was thinking about a coupon for a movie rental, pizza coupon a nice printed menu for the days I'm gone. Any other suggestions? Kristi

Have a mini golf place or ice cream place around there? Maybe cones at Dairy Queen or something around there...???

Yes. I actually have some coupons for free cones from Sonic. If you cant tell, I really like to use coupons! Kristi

My kids love ice cream in the summer! I hope you get some other great ideas.

I need to leave something too. My Dh's B-day is that Wed. and we don't fly home til Thurs. I need to come up with something to leave for him.

I'd throw a new game in there, too.

straitfan said:
I need to leave something too. My Dh's B-day is that Wed. and we don't fly home til Thurs. I need to come up with something to leave for him.

Leave him hints about the "private" birthday celebration you two will have when you come back home...

good idea Katie! That's what I'd do! Then have something delivered while your gone on his birthday and then he'll be so happy to have you home and his aniticipation will be high and well, you know the rest!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

The running joke in my house is that when I go to Confrence I told them that the BED POLICE come if they don't make there bed in the morning . so maybe a coupon for a nice dinner when you get home on how neat the house is

How about a coupon that says they are allowed to eat ice cream for dinner one night while you are gone - or maybe have your husband suggest it as (shhh) dinner one night.

My husband did this one time while I was away. The kids thought they were really getting by with something ("Mom would NEVER let us do THIS!").

In my house they would not like the menu. They think it's great to be able to decide for themselves while the cooks away - not that they don't have a great amount of imput while I'm home. Maybe instead of a menu I would make up a list of things you stocked the kitchen with. That would help your husband and older kids know where to start with their own creative menu.

Definitely a coupon for their favorite eat out place and menus from order out places handy.

I would also do a make ahead recipe that you can freeze so that you have an easy dinner to make when you get home (they will want mom's cooking and you'll want to go out so make it easy on you.:cool: ) - you could make several recipes ahead to freeze to make it easier for your subsitute cook too if that's something they would appreciate.

Is there a new dvd they've been wanting?
I like to buy jiffy pop (yes it does work on glass cooktops :) )or the bucket of Act micro popcorn, fill it with a couple of bottles of their "old time" favorite sodas (you know what we grew up on Orange crush, cream soda, grape and some boxed candy.

Maybe leave some things you don't normally allow (poptarts, or Klondike bars)

My daughter is getting ready for church camp and I'm trying to find things to send in care packages. She is not a girly girl.

Kristi,
What about a care package sent FROM conference to your clustermate with a broken foot :) I think it is such a great idea for you to leave a care package for your hubby and kids!

I'm assuming that shipping an surprise packs home wouldn't count?:D

Michelle Metheny said:
Kristi,
What about a care package sent FROM conference to your clustermate with a broken foot :) I think it is such a great idea for you to leave a care package for your hubby and kids!
Gee I wonder who that would be for? :p Kristi

1. What items are typically included in a Conference Care Package for Home?

The items included in a Conference Care Package for Home can vary depending on the individual needs and preferences of the conference attendees. However, some common items that may be included are snacks, water bottles, branded merchandise, and small gifts or souvenirs.

2. Can I customize the items in the Conference Care Package for Home?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer the option to customize the items included in the Conference Care Package for Home. This allows our clients to tailor the package to their specific conference theme or company branding.

3. How much does a Conference Care Package for Home cost?

The cost of a Conference Care Package for Home can vary depending on the items included and the quantity ordered. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to create a package that fits within your budget and meets your needs.

4. Can the Conference Care Package for Home be shipped directly to attendees' homes?

Yes, we offer the option to ship the Conference Care Package for Home directly to attendees' homes. This is a convenient and contactless way to ensure that all attendees receive their package, especially for virtual conferences or events.

5. How far in advance do I need to order Conference Care Packages for Home?

We recommend placing your order for Conference Care Packages for Home at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure that all items can be customized and delivered on time. However, we understand that sometimes orders may need to be placed with a shorter notice and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • babywings76