• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Taking Your Business to the Next Level?

In summary, the "Conference Call Opportunity" is a free chance for Pampered Chef consultants to participate in a live conference call with top leaders. These calls are typically held once a week, with additional calls for special events or training. There is no cost to participate and the calls can be joined from any location with internet access. By participating, consultants can expect to gain valuable knowledge, tips, and strategies for growing their business, as well as connect with and learn from other consultants.
pamperedbecky
Hi there! A sister director of mine (Deb Sylvestre) passed this along to me and I wanted to share it with you guys. Unfortunately the call is Monday night and that's our cluster meeting, but she said I could pass this along to anyone who may be interested. Feel free to join in for this FREE call!

Hi Becky! Please forward this on to any Pampered Chef Directors or Consultants you know! .....

I'm excited to be able to send you this email to invite you and your team to participate LIVE on a special telecast training call that I have lined up with Teresa Romain, the President of Access Abundance! Inc., on Monday night, June 1st at 8:00 p.m. CDT. (There is no charge for the call!)

As you may or may not know, I have worked with Teresa for several years and the impact the work I've done with her has had on my business, my finances and my life is nothing short of phenomenal! I have not only grown personally, but my income as increased significantly and my team size has at least tripled since working with Teresa. Having recently finished one of her newest programs - one designed specifically for direct sellers like us - I KNEW I wanted you to be able to benefit from her experience and her training as well.

So - make your plans now (change your other plans if necessary) to be on this 60 minute call on Monday night, June 1st! Teresa has picked two topics of critical importance to you and your success in The Pampered Chef - duplication AND freedom (especially financial freedom).

In fact, she's created a special page where you can learn exactly what you can look forward to, where you can download and print the training materials she's prepared AND you can even get a sense of for her beforehand by listening to the recording of "her story" that she created JUST FOR THIS CALL!

Just go to: www.DebtFREEDirectSeller.com/pamperedchef.html
and check it out!

Trust me - you won't want to miss this call! In fact, forward this to your downline as well as any other Directors you would like to share with! The more, the merrier!

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope you and your team members can join us on the call!

Deb

1. What exactly is the "Conference Call Opportunity"?

The "Conference Call Opportunity" is a chance for Pampered Chef consultants to participate in a live conference call with other consultants and the company's top leaders. It is a great opportunity to learn new strategies, ask questions, and receive motivation and support.

2. How often are these conference calls held?

Conference calls are typically held once a week, on a designated day and time. However, there may be additional calls scheduled for special events or training opportunities.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the conference call?

No, there is no cost to participate in the conference call. It is a free opportunity for all Pampered Chef consultants to take advantage of.

4. Can I join the conference call from any location?

Yes, you can join the conference call from any location as long as you have a phone or computer with internet access. The call-in number and access code will be provided to you beforehand.

5. What can I expect to gain from participating in the conference call?

By participating in the conference call, you can expect to gain valuable knowledge and insights from top leaders in the company, as well as tips and strategies for growing your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to connect with and learn from other consultants on the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Tiffypcc