• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Buddy/Roommate Wanted

In summary, a thread has been started for those seeking a roommate or wanting to network outside of their upline circle. Some pertinent information about the person starting the thread has been shared, such as not snoring, being quick in the bathroom, preferring a cooler room temperature, and being a non-smoker. There is also a mention of roommates being found and the thread being open for others to find roommates.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. I'll start a thread for those seeking a roommate or wanting to get out of their upline circle a bit to network, etc.About me:
  • I don't snore. :D
  • I'm quick in the bathroom (no fuss type of gal)
  • prefer my room on the cooler side (temp) - but not an icebox
  • I don't smoke.
  • I live in NC (13 yrs), but from Ohio.
  • Christian,Stay-at-home Homeschooling mom of 2 boys (7 and 10)
Anything else pertinent? ;)****UPDATE*** I am rooming with my director as it turns out. They needed one more. But please use this thread to post/find roommates! There are going to be others who need it too. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a roommate for a lady on my team who only wants to room with one other person. She is older (60s). We are staying at the Hilton.

TIA,
Sandi

esavvymom said:
Ok. I'll start a thread for those seeking a roommate or wanting to get out of their upline circle a bit to network, etc.

About me:
  • I don't snore. :D
  • I'm quick in the bathroom (no fuss type of gal)
  • prefer my room on the cooler side (temp) - but not an icebox
  • I don't smoke.
  • I live in NC (13 yrs), but from Ohio.
  • Christian,Stay-at-home Homeschooling mom of 2 boys (7 and 10)
Anything else pertinent? ;)

I have completely made a decision as to whether or not I'll be able to go yet, But I would be interested in rooming with you since we have lots in common :). I understand that you probably would like to get set soon though.

I have 3 spaces available. Embassy Suites. 2 double beds and a living room with hide a bed. Free breakfast and free 2 hour happy hour in the evenings. 6th-thru 8th with check-out the 9th. 1` blk from shuttles. $239.00 plus taxes a night. so approx $50.00 a night. [email protected].

Last edited:
Do you still have room in your hotel. I would be interested in taking one of your spots. I am a director in PA. I want to make sure I have a room! Please let me know ASAP.

Do you still need a roommate. I am looking for a room. Would share with three girls - so if there is any space in your room I would really appreciate it. I am from Philadelphia - and am also a non smoker and quick in the bathroom.

Elaine

Sorry I have been away from this thread for so long. I myself have a roommate (hooked up with my director after all. She needed one more to fill the room).BUT that doesn't mean ya'll don't use this thread to find roommates! That's why I started it. :D

Do you still have space in your hotel room. I am looking for roommates for conference. Please let me know.

Looking for space for the 5th of July. Coming in a day ahead to enjoy Chicago, and am looking for a place for the night. :)

Elaine C said:
Do you still have space in your hotel room. I am looking for roommates for conference. Please let me know.

Elaine, I don't know about sandilou but for sandylovescooking I think you need to email her. She doesn't seem to be responding and ever posted here 5 times, and 4 of those were about these spots available. She's provided her email so hopefully that will help you out :) and get you an answer quicker :D Good luck!

What is a conference buddy/roommate wanted ad?

A conference buddy/roommate wanted ad is a post or advertisement seeking a person to share a room with during a conference or event. This is a common practice for people attending conferences to save money on accommodation and to have someone to socialize with during the event.

How do I find a conference buddy/roommate?

You can find a conference buddy/roommate by posting on social media platforms, searching for relevant groups or forums, or checking with the conference organizers to see if they have a designated roommate matching service.

What are the benefits of having a conference buddy/roommate?

Having a conference buddy/roommate can save you money on accommodation costs, provide company during the event, and potentially lead to networking opportunities. It can also make the overall conference experience more enjoyable and less lonely.

What should I consider when looking for a conference buddy/roommate?

When looking for a conference buddy/roommate, you should consider their gender, age, and personality to see if you would be compatible. It is also important to discuss sleeping habits, schedules, and any potential allergies or pet peeves beforehand to avoid any conflicts.

Is it safe to have a conference buddy/roommate?

While it is generally safe to have a conference buddy/roommate, it is important to take precautions and use common sense. Make sure to communicate with your potential roommate before the event, meet in a public place, and trust your instincts. It is also a good idea to have emergency contact information on hand and to inform someone else about your roommate arrangement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back