• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Notes from a Conference Booking Class: A Valuable Resource for Event Planners

In summary, Conference Booking Notes is a feature on the Pampered Chef website and mobile app that allows users to keep track of important information related to their conference bookings. It can be accessed through the "Conference Bookings" section and multiple notes can be added for a single booking. There is no limit to the length of a note and they can be shared with others for collaboration or information sharing purposes.
janel kelly
I got this document with notes from a booking class at conference in my e-mail today. It is GREAT! If you have a few minutes take some time to read it.

Attachments

• Conference Speech to mail out.doc
    98 KB · Views: 947
Thank You, JanelJanel:

Thanks for posting this! I didn't take this workshop at conference, but wish I had...this is an excellent second best! I will be printing this out and adding it to my "MUST READ" list!

Mary

WOW!!! Thanks. I took a booking stragegies workshop, too, but it wasn't as indepth as all this. THANKS for posting.

This was great! Thanks so much for sharing!

I have a booking binder with theme shows and Show flyer, but I'm going to set it up like she described right now! It's a way for me to be accountable to showing how easy it is to host a show...something I'm not doing right now!

Thanks again!

2 wordsAwesome - Thanks!

Thanks so much! I took this same exact workshop and I totally forgot to email them to get the notes. Now I don't have to. Thanks!!

1. What is the purpose of Conference Booking Notes?

Conference Booking Notes is a feature that allows users to keep track of important information related to their conference bookings. It helps to organize and manage all the details of a conference in one place.

2. How can I access Conference Booking Notes?

Conference Booking Notes can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or mobile app. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Conference Bookings" section to find the notes for your upcoming conferences.

3. Can I add multiple notes for a single conference booking?

Yes, you can add as many notes as needed for a single conference booking. This is especially useful for keeping track of different aspects of the conference, such as travel arrangements, meeting agendas, and contact information.

4. Is there a limit to the length of a Conference Booking Note?

No, there is no limit to the length of a Conference Booking Note. Feel free to add as much information as needed to keep track of all the important details for your conference booking.

5. Can I share my Conference Booking Notes with others?

Yes, you can share your Conference Booking Notes with others by clicking on the "Share" button within the notes section. This is a great way to collaborate with colleagues or share important information with travel companions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh