• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated File: A Resource for Teams

In summary, Paulette shared an updated file from a few years ago that provides helpful information for attendees of a conference. Lisa and several others expressed their gratitude and excitement for the file. Some questions were asked and answered, and additional information was added to the file. Overall, the file was found to be a useful tool for conference preparation.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I updated this from a file that was shared a few years ago. I hope you find it helpful for your teams :)

Attachments

• conference_binder2010_track A.doc
    135 KB · Views: 666
  • conference_binder 2010_track B.doc
    170 KB · Views: 450
Paulette: This is fabulous! Thank you for sharing.:love:

I so enjoy this! This will be my first time going and I have found this information to be so helpful! Thank you for sharing!

Aren't these the same files??? Just wondering??

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Aren't these the same files??? Just wondering??

Thanks,

Lisa

They are exactly the same except for the agenda

Absolutely awesome! Thank you, Paulette!!

How do we know what track we are? :eek:

Thank you so much for updating and sharing! It's perfect and fabulous!

Thanks!! I am sharing this with my cluster!

Great file, Paulette. This is my first time attending and was uncertain about some issues. Your ideas have been helpful. Thank you.

This is wonderful...like so many others, this is my first conference. This will be hugely helpful!
Thank you!

Thank you so much. This is my first year attending and my first year in the business so, this is very helpful.

See you all there,
Karen Chisholm

Cooking is Japan...

Thanks Paulette!
This will be helpful!

This is a great tool and I've used it for each conference I've attended. It makes me chuckle a bit when I get to the part about leaving your family and having meals made for them. Makes me very thankful that I have a husband (and kids) that can cook. One less thing to worry about. :chef:

yankfan24 said:
This is a great tool and I've used it for each conference I've attended. It makes me chuckle a bit when I get to the part about leaving your family and having meals made for them. Makes me very thankful that I have a husband (and kids) that can cook. One less thing to worry about. :chef:

My hubby can cook but it is a nice way to show support. My kids are still too young to cook. This is my 4th NC and they are 9 (on the 19th) and 5.

Glad this is helpful to you all!

etteluap70PC said:
My hubby can cook but it is a nice way to show support. My kids are still too young to cook. This is my 4th NC and they are 9 (on the 19th) and 5.

Glad this is helpful to you all!

Absolutely!!! All about the support. But mine is more like THEIR support for me. "It's ok Mom, don't worry about us. Just go, have fun, learn lots and let us know what all the new products are!!" They get very upset if we use something that isn't Pampered Chef in our house. Guess I have them trained well. :thumbup:

My daughter is just so excited, cause she knows Mommy will be stopping at the American Girl store ;)

Thanks for posting this! I added a last page for expenses onto this. Just put a table with two columns all the way down the page. One column for the type of expense and the other for Dollar Amount or Mileage. (-:

I love my binder Paulette and can't wait to use it!! :)

sih said:
I love my binder Paulette and can't wait to use it!! :)

You are so welcome my dear friend! See you in a bit!

What is "Updated File: A Resource for Teams"?

"Updated File: A Resource for Teams" is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef to help teams maximize their success and productivity. It provides valuable information, tips, and resources for team leaders and members to effectively work together and achieve their goals.

Who can benefit from using "Updated File: A Resource for Teams"?

"Updated File: A Resource for Teams" is designed for anyone who is part of a team, whether in a professional setting or a personal project. It is especially helpful for team leaders, but all team members can benefit from the strategies and tools provided in the guide.

What topics are covered in "Updated File: A Resource for Teams"?

"Updated File: A Resource for Teams" covers a wide range of topics including team building, communication, goal setting, time management, conflict resolution, and more. It also includes templates and worksheets for teams to use in their planning and organizing.

Is "Updated File: A Resource for Teams" only for businesses?

No, "Updated File: A Resource for Teams" can be used by any type of team, whether it's a business team, a sports team, or a community organization. The strategies and tips provided in the guide can be applied to any team setting to improve collaboration and productivity.

Can I customize "Updated File: A Resource for Teams" for my specific team?

Yes, "Updated File: A Resource for Teams" is designed to be customizable. It provides general guidelines and tools that can be adapted and tailored to fit the specific needs and dynamics of your team. This allows for a more personalized approach to team development and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • byrd1956