• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Benefits of a Conference Binder

In summary, some directors make up a binder for their downline with scavenger hunts, note pages, info on conference (cluster-specific schedules, etc), cluster cell phone numbers, and more. It's up to the indiv. director what they do, but you'll see some who go above and beyond, and some who do nothing, and some in-between. It's not required, but a "nice-to-have".
jrny2001
Silver Member
What is it?

Thanks!

Some directors make up a binder for their downline with scavenger hunts, note pages, info on conference (cluster-specific schedules, etc), cluster cell phone numbers, and more. It's up to the indiv. director what they do, but you'll see some who go above and beyond, and some who do nothing, and some in-between. It's not required, but a "nice-to-have".

What a great idea! I have a member of my downline attending the conference for the first time. I am so going to have to use this idea.

Thanks! I'm getting nervous...first timer here!

I would just suggest that you bring a small little notepad/notebook of some sort that you can take notes on and write down tips, numbers etc. that you get. There's a TON of walking at conference, so don't bring a lot that you have to haul back and forth!

We just had a meeting tonight with the conference attendes and our director gave us a goodie bag with candy , note book, advil , and a check list , ect very nice

My director didn't give us anything like that for the first few conferences I went to. Then I read about it here and had a consultant going with me that year so I made her a binder. Wouldn't you know it - that year she gave each of us (including my consultant) a binder.:rolleyes:

The next year she didn't give us anything and this year she is no longer a director. I got some of the leather binders from Franklin Covey and filled it with conference info this year.

The other thing that's fun is pillow gifts. My director didn't do those but I heard about them from others. I always bring those on my team who attend some kind of gift but this year I have things for every night. I also got them for the others in my room - not on my team. I can't say what I'm giving in case they may be on here.

My director just gives us a spiral notebook with stickers all over it. I think last year she gave us post it divider tabs so we could make sections in our notebook.

Last year my director had a goodie bay for us at the airport. Post it index card pkg, highlighter, gum, snacks, handy wipes, and so on. I really appreciated the thoughtfulness.

Neat! My Director doesn't do stuff like that. That is the kind of thing I eat up. I can't wait to do that with my team! Right now I don't have anyone going to conference, but I should next year.

Last year I did conference binders with scavenger hunts and info and stuff...plus a pen and a highlihgter...oh, and everyone got a pink feather boa (made it easy to find one another - LOL). This year I did all that (minus the boas) plus a little zippered pencil pouch with:
a pack of tissues
a bottle of Purell
a pen
a little tube thing of those Crystal Lite type drinks w/immunity boosters
clapper
a little package of trail mix/nuts

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
Last year I did conference binders with scavenger hunts and info and stuff...plus a pen and a highlihgter...oh, and everyone got a pink feather boa (made it easy to find one another - LOL). This year I did all that (minus the boas) plus a little zippered pencil pouch with:
a pack of tissues
a bottle of Purell
a pen
clapper

Where did you find the pencil pouch? I wanted to add those to the binder but haven't found any.

BethCooks4U said:
Where did you find the pencil pouch? I wanted to add those to the binder but haven't found any.

I was planning to get them st Staples for $3 each and then a friend told me she saw the EXACT same ones at Dollar Tree for a buck! They have two sections - the inner pouch and then a separate sertion (to keep expense receipts!!)

dannyzmom said:
I was planning to get them st Staples for $3 each and then a friend told me she saw the EXACT same ones at Dollar Tree for a buck! They have two sections - the inner pouch and then a separate sertion (to keep expense receipts!!)

Thanks! I have dollar tree that isn't far from here so I'll check them out!

dannyzmom said:
a pack of tissues
a bottle of Purell
a pen
clapper
a little package of trail mix/nuts

What kind of things do you have on your scavenger hunt? I'm interested in making one for one of my friends who is going, but this is also first NC, I went to LC so I have some idea.

Kattyschack said:
What kind of things do you have on your scavenger hunt? I'm interested in making one for one of my friends who is going, but this is also first NC, I went to LC so I have some idea.

Scavenger Hunt

Someone who is on track for Level 2: Someone who is on track for Level 3 or 4:
*Their best booking tip *Their best hostess coaching advice

Someone on track for Level 1: Any director:
*Their best tip on any subject *How do they sell cookware or stoneware

An Advanced Director or above: Someone from west of the Mississippi:
*Their best recruiting tip *Why she/he likes being a consultant for The Pampered Chef

Someone who achieved Career Club (pink ribbon): Another consultant you haven’t met before:
*Something they like to do during their kitchen *The best tip they have learned so far at conference
shows which promotes higher sales

Someone who achieved TPC in recruiting: Someone who works full-time and does Pampered Chef or
*What do they think was key to their success this past year Someone who stays home with kids and does PC:
*How do they juggle their responsibilities and time?

Someone who achieved TPC in personal sales: Someone from a state on the Pacific Ocean
*What are their best booking tips *Their best tip on any subject

Thanks! I can't wait to get home and get started on all of these!

1. What is a Conference Binder?

A Conference Binder is a comprehensive organizational tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of important information and materials for conferences and meetings.

2. How do I use the Conference Binder?

The Conference Binder is designed to be customizable and can be used in a way that best suits your needs. However, typically it is used to store event schedules, contact information, product information, and any other necessary materials for conferences and meetings.

3. Can I purchase a pre-made Conference Binder from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers pre-made Conference Binders for purchase. However, you can also create your own using a binder and dividers.

4. What is included in the pre-made Conference Binder from Pampered Chef?

The pre-made Conference Binder from Pampered Chef typically includes dividers, note-taking pages, contact information sheets, and product information sheets. It may also include a pen and other organizational tools.

5. Can I add my own materials to the Conference Binder?

Yes, the Conference Binder is meant to be customizable and you can add your own materials such as business cards, additional note-taking pages, and other important information. This will help make the binder more personalized and useful for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefa
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
FTurner90
  • otisbg