• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Conference Bag: Buy or Trade for Director

In summary, the conversation revolved around the upcoming conference and the conference bag that will be given out. Some participants were curious about what the bag will be this year and one mentioned it will be something different and fun. Others discussed their love for bags and the possibility of needing an extra one for conference materials. It was confirmed that a bag will be provided at registration and there is no need to bring an extra one. There was also a lighthearted mention of looking for a famous NASCAR driver at the airport.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm looking for someone that doesn't want their conference bag. This is for my director who isn't able to make it to conference this year, either. She'd like to either buy or trade past conference bag(s) if that's what your interest is.

Thanks!

Crystal

Did we get any insider info on what the bag may be this year?

quiverfull7 said:

Nothing.....

I'm talking about the burgandy one that's part of the submit 2 shows in July thing.... Sorry, I should have said that up front.

quiverfull7 said:

I heard from my NED that it will be something different and very fun. Guess we'll find out in 3 DAYS!!!!

finley1991 said:
I heard from my NED that it will be something different and very fun. Guess we'll find out in 3 DAYS!!!![/QUOTE

I'm nervous, you mean like totally different and maybe we should bring an extra bag to conference????:confused::eek:

The pocket bags at leadership for the recruiting postcards was cute...
I've very curious...!!...as always!
And with the cranberry with white stripes one...hmmm...maybe a backpack type, or a ROLLING ONE !! Ohhh...that would be great for our catalogs/etc...mine is heavy with the lap boards I use...

Those in Wave 1 & 2...don't ruin any surprises for us!

What bags does your director have...which conference bags?

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
I'm nervous, you mean like totally different and maybe we should bring an extra bag to conference????:confused::eek:

Hmm, now I'm wondering the same thing.

Do we normally get a bag?

Yes, we get a tote of some kind at registration for hauling our junk around. :) It comes with our packet, name badge, and RUFTH trivet.

I don't think we have anything to be nervous about... no worries. She said "different" not WEIRD!!!!If you're in wave 2 or 3 and are flying, you'll probably see the bags in the airport as you arrive carried by those who attended an earlier session. So be on the lookout!

finley1991 said:
I don't think we have anything to be nervous about... no worries. She said "different" not WEIRD!!!!

If you're in wave 2 or 3 and are flying, you'll probably see the bags in the airport as you arrive carried by those who attended an earlier session. So be on the lookout!

Ahhh, Good Point!! MY eyes will be WIDE OPEN!!! LOL:eek:

ANOTHER thing to look for in the airport! My DS wants me to look for Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR Driver). The Chicago race is the night before, and he thinks I'll just be able to "bump into him" at the airport! He doesn't comprehend how HUGE O'Hare is! LOL!

I questioned HO about the conference bag since we'll also be earning that striped bag and I wanted to be sure I brought one if we weren't getting one AT conference (the striped one ships after conference). They said that we do not have to bring an extra bag - what they will give us will do the job!

I have just decided that I'm a bag lady. I love bags. Anything with a special bag and I'm a sucker. Just had to put that self-admission out there. I've said it & now I can start to do something about this obsession with collecting bags. Not purses. Just big bags. Like totes. Love 'em. Especially special edition ones. :D

crystalscookingnow said:
I have just decided that I'm a bag lady. I love bags. Anything with a special bag and I'm a sucker. Just had to put that self-admission out there. I've said it & now I can start to do something about this obsession with collecting bags. Not purses. Just big bags. Like totes. Love 'em. Especially special edition ones. :D

This made me laugh as people actually call me the bag lady. (OK, on here that didn't sound so good!) I don't carry small purses unless necessary. My current purse is the PC Catalog tote and before it was the PC ribbon tote. (I love the ribbon tote, but I kept ripping the lining!! :cry:)

BethCooks4U said:
I questioned HO about the conference bag since we'll also be earning that striped bag and I wanted to be sure I brought one if we weren't getting one AT conference (the striped one ships after conference). They said that we do not have to bring an extra bag - what they will give us will do the job!

That is really Great news!! Thanks Beth.. I am now at ease. Somewhat!! LOL

straitfan said:
ANOTHER thing to look for in the airport! My DS wants me to look for Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR Driver). The Chicago race is the night before, and he thinks I'll just be able to "bump into him" at the airport! He doesn't comprehend how HUGE O'Hare is! LOL!

thne race was there last year while we were there too.
There was a huge NASCAR tent set up in the park right outside of Navy Pier. Thye had a few cars there and souveniers and such. Not sure if any drivers were there signing autographs but if the tent is there again you should check it out.

Oh wow! We're flying in Sunday morning.........I hope they do it again and that it's still there the next day! Little man will be so excited!

straitfan said:
ANOTHER thing to look for in the airport! My DS wants me to look for Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR Driver).

Most athletes don't fly commercial... they charter and those gates are usually separate from where commercial passengers are anyway...

reba515 said:
thne race was there last year while we were there too.
There was a huge NASCAR tent set up in the park right outside of Navy Pier. Thye had a few cars there and souveniers and such. Not sure if any drivers were there signing autographs but if the tent is there again you should check it out.

oh no, don't tell me that! I just might have to go check it out. :love:

What is a "Seeking Conference Bag"?

A "Seeking Conference Bag" is a term used by Pampered Chef employees to refer to a specific type of bag that is given out at company conferences and events. It is typically a high-quality tote bag with the Pampered Chef logo on it.

Can I purchase a "Seeking Conference Bag"?

No, unfortunately these bags are not available for purchase. They are only given out to Pampered Chef directors and consultants who attend company conferences or events.

Can I trade for a "Seeking Conference Bag" with a director?

Yes, some directors may be willing to trade their conference bag with another director or consultant. However, this is not a guaranteed option and it is up to the individual director to decide if they want to trade.

What are the benefits of having a "Seeking Conference Bag"?

Having a "Seeking Conference Bag" can be a great way to show your dedication and commitment to Pampered Chef. It also serves as a useful and stylish bag for carrying your conference materials and other items.

Are there any other ways to obtain a "Seeking Conference Bag"?

Aside from attending a company conference or trading with a director, there are no other ways to obtain a "Seeking Conference Bag". These bags are exclusively given out at Pampered Chef events and cannot be purchased or obtained through any other means.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser