• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Priceless Memories: Off-Year Vacation and the CN Tote Bag

In summary, the tote bag offered for submitting 2 shows and attending conference will ship shortly after wave 3 ends, and those attending will also receive a tote at conference. Directors (and above) got the 1.5 qt SS saucepan at the executive banquet. Shawnna is undecided if she will go to conference this year, and is still on the fence.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Okay..so I can't go to conference this year. I only go every other year and we take our kids on a great vacation during the "off" year. So, I was looking at the CN and saw that really cute tote bag you get for submitting 2 shows and attending conference. So, I wanted to be the first to say if anyone earns it and doesn't want it I would be interested in purchasing it from you. Of course as with all things it will depend on how much you ask for it...my oldest son graduated from high school and we have been promising the kids...for 7 years...that when he graduated we would take them all to the Bahamas or somewhere similar. So, now we are planning his "senior" trip and with gas prices the way they are it is going to cost a fortune...but the fact that it might be the last vacation our whole family takes makes it PRICELESS.

So, remember me when you get ready to sell that bag. Thanks.

Those going to conference will actually get two bags. The one offered for having 2 shows in July and attending conference - it will ship shortly after wave 3 ends. AND those attending will also get a tote AT conference.

I emailed HO about this and Registrations replied:

Dear Beth,

Since the "tote" will not be received at conference (the promotion does not complete until the end of July), you will still receive a bag at conference when you pick up your packet.

Dolores

Oh, how exciting! I love free goodies...who doesn't?

Cool! Just what I need - another bag... ;)

Hijack (since I won't be giving my bag away!) - I use my bag from last year to carry my catalogs and such to my shows. When I first got it, I wasn't for sure what I was going to do with it. It is another great perk of going to conference, you just never know what they will give you! Last year they gave directors and above (I think) one of the SS pans!

You can always check out ebay but you'll pay an arm and a leg! Just kidding!

Yes, Directors got the 1.5 qt SS saucepan. :)

So Janet...does that mean you would be willing to part with your striped bag you are going to earn for 2 shows and attending conference? I am with you...I have tons of bags...but I just thought this one was really cute...I love the color. Let me know if you will part with it.

I'll have to see it first Shawnna! I might fall in love with it! ;)I'll check on here after I have it and see...since yes, I DEFINITELY have 2 shows in July! ;)

awe, thanks Janet. I hope you guys have a great time at conference. I love going to conference. Janet are you going to get to go with your cluster this year or do you have to switch again? I have gone 3 times and have never gotten to go with my cluster...always have had to change conference dates.

I didn't know you could go on a different wave!Thanks for letting me know about the two bags ... I was wondering about that!

You can change waves if you have a significant reason. You can't just do it, though. You have to apply to HO for permission to do so.

I would also love to buy one of the striped bags from someone if they are willing to sell it.

If I attend and earn it - I will post it for sale - its not really my thing - so watch for my posts.

THAT is if I go - still on the fence - booked but might cancel.......

With my cluster this time! :)Last year was special circumstances and extra paperwork to switch!

I also am unable to attend Conference and would be very interested in the bag if some of you decide you don't want yours or have an extra.

Janet...how did you get to conference last year? I was just thinking about the executive banquet and you in all your firewoman gear...how do you explain that at the airport...LOL

1. How much does the Off-Year Vacation package cost?

The Off-Year Vacation package varies in cost depending on the destination and length of stay. Please refer to the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

2. What is included in the Off-Year Vacation package?

The Off-Year Vacation package includes accommodations for a set number of nights, access to resort amenities, and various activities and excursions depending on the destination. The exact inclusions may vary, so please refer to the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I choose my own travel dates for the Off-Year Vacation?

Yes, you can choose your own travel dates for the Off-Year Vacation. However, certain blackout dates may apply and availability is subject to change. It is recommended to book your vacation as early as possible to ensure your desired travel dates are available.

4. Is the CN Tote Bag included in the Off-Year Vacation package?

Yes, the CN Tote Bag is included in the Off-Year Vacation package. It is a complimentary gift from Pampered Chef to make your vacation experience even more enjoyable.

5. Can I use my own transportation for the Off-Year Vacation?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own transportation for the Off-Year Vacation. However, Pampered Chef also offers transportation packages for an additional cost. Please refer to the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information about transportation options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • SharonZee