• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Conference Assignments: Find Your Wave and Attend with These Exciting Speakers!

In summary, Becky knew which conference wave she was in so I went looking and to my surprise I found it. Here's the list in case you haven't seen it. I will be at conference 3. It's funny we were just telling our girls we wouldn't find this out until February or March.
cheftiffany
I noticed that Becky knew which conference wave she was in so I went looking and to my surprise I found it. Here's the list in case you haven't seen it. I will be at conference 3. It's funny we were just telling our girls we wouldn't find this out until February or March.

Conference One
July 9-11, 2009
Robin Anderson
Shellye Andrus
Cindy Bennetch Sample
Paula Brockner
Sherri Carr
Susan Cronk
Kelli Downey
Barbara Duke
Nancy Francis
Marie Freidag
Don Funt
Beth Jacobs
Pauleen Livermore
Laurie Milbrodt
Patti Mocerino
Pam Nourbakhsh
Stacy Pressman
Marna Ross
Nancy Jo Ryan
Paula Schmietendorf
Amy Shalongo
Robin Shilling
Bambi Shoemaker
Lynn Wilks

Conference Two
July 13-15, 2009
Shiela Addis
Jana Arkell
Lisa Bedford
Joan Bischoff
Julie Bohn-Geiselhart
Kathy Bove
Leslie Caperton
Shan Eisler
Carol Gilbertson
Julie Gizzi
Kathy Hill
Deena Hiltbrand
Melissa Hornbaker
Becky Ishee
Susan Kaufmann
Donna Landy
Cindy Langford
Patsy McGovern
Anne McMillan
Terri Newberry
Kelly Price
Stephanie Richardson
Laurie Robertson
Dotti Shepherd
Pam Sztukowski
Sue Timmerman
Kerri Waters
Randy Weiss
Cherie White
Kathy Yellets

Conference Three
July 16-18, 2009
Scottie Brister
Teresa Brown
Diane Engle
Angela Cole
Home Office Direct
Mary Grant
Theresa Jennings
Cindy Johnson
Jill Lerner
Chris Manion
Yvonne Mattson
Donna McDonald
Darla Oelmann
Beth Perera
Sara Philbin
Sandy Pruessner
Karan Radcliffe
Carol Radu
Sally Schubert
Judy Siegel

I'll be in wave 2. It looks like alot of the same execs are bundled together each year...

Becky and I are both under Shan Eisler so we're in Wave 2 together! It's be great to see you in July Linda!

woo hoo!!:D

I'm in Wave one. It has been years since I was in wave one.

Im under Teresa Brown so i will be in wave 3! We were there last year. It stinks knowing we are the last ones to find everything out but at the same time its cool cause when we get back we can talk about it and not wait!

i will be in wave 3 also. :)

I'm also in wave 2. My Exec said, though that things can still change until they are officially anounced by HO. Was this list on CC? If not, it's probably a list from an Exec or above that got the preliminary schedule.

I'm pretty sure it's the list that was on CC or somewhere official. Maybe in the weekly bites thing (I always forget the new name).

yep, it's official. I 'm Wave one with Debbie and Morfia and??????

I'm 3! :)

Koolotus said:
yep, it's official. I 'm Wave one with Debbie and Morfia and??????

Party time, baby. :)

pampmomof3 said:
YAY!!! :D:party:

I KNOW! I'm so excited!!!!!! :party::party::party::party:

I would love to meet up with people from Wave 1 on my way into town (I usually get in before noon the day before our session starts) and Wave 3 on my way out of town (I usually leave in the evening the day after we're done) - and of course you guys who are IN my wave! I hope we can work that out! I'll bring it up again closer to July.

pamperedbecky said:
I'm pretty sure it's the list that was on CC or somewhere official. Maybe in the weekly bites thing (I always forget the new name).

You're right! :party: It was in the November 25th Newswire and is on CC so it IS official!!

Wave 2 for me!

wave 1 for me.............now I can start looking for a cheapo flight ! AND I plan to re-promote by National!!!!

Go MEG!!!
I will so be cheering you on :)

WAVE ONE BABY!!!!
I don't like waiting to find out what is new.

1. What is a conference assignment?

A conference assignment is a task or responsibility assigned to a consultant by their team leader or director for a specific conference or event. It could include tasks such as setting up the booth, preparing product demonstrations, or managing inventory during the event.

2. How are conference assignments determined?

Conference assignments are typically determined based on the consultant's availability, experience, and skills. Team leaders or directors will take these factors into consideration when assigning tasks to ensure that each consultant is best suited for their assigned role.

3. Can I request a specific conference assignment?

While consultants can express their interest in a specific conference assignment, the final decision is ultimately up to the team leader or director. They will consider all requests, but they also need to ensure that all tasks are covered and assigned fairly among the team.

4. What should I do if I am unable to attend the conference assigned to me?

If you are unable to attend the assigned conference, you should inform your team leader or director as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a suitable replacement or adjust the assignments accordingly.

5. Are conference assignments mandatory?

While conference assignments are highly encouraged, they are not mandatory. However, participating in these assignments can provide valuable experience and contribute to the success of the conference. If you are unable to participate, please inform your team leader or director in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back