• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC Cheffers: Share Thoughts on Green Apron

I think it may have been at the very beginning when they were running through everything.I saw it at the very beginning when they were running through everything.
cewcooks
Hi fellow Cheffers

to those of you who went to NC, what did you think of the green apron? I am short and not thin so I was wondering what all of you that saw it, is it cute I do not want to look funny. I had to hem the denim apron b/c it went past my knees and It made me look funny.

what are your thoughts???

Hmmm...I am tall and "plump" and it looks like the ties are really long so I think they would fit. Not sure about the length so much though. It was only on a mannequin.

I think it looks like there is room to hem this one too. I like it!!

Okay so I tried to link in the pic that wadesgirl posted. But it didn't work.

Did you have to go to conference to earn the apron also? For some reason I was thinking it was only for attendees who held and submitted two shows. I have held and am getting ready to submit two shows, but did not attend conference so I wasn't expecting to get one!

The apron is for anything who holds and submits 2 July shows. You get the matching tablecloth if you went to conference.

The apron is adorable....christmas green which should look good on most skin tones. = )

The pockets and style are very similar to HWC apron, and I would assume the length is about the same too.

It's perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

If you don't like the apron I'll gladly buy it- my second show this month cancelled due to a death in the family :( I have a whole snowflake/snowman kitchen-- you have embrace the snow somehow up here!! Anyhoo- anyone that gets it and doesn't want it- let me know! :)

Where did ya'll see this apron? I kept wondering when they were showing that and the tablecloth but never saw it...? Product showcase room? If so, it was so packed in there when it first opened and went through and took pictures of most everything and saw product demos but never saw them.

smspamperedchef said:
Where did ya'll see this apron? I kept wondering when they were showing that and the tablecloth but never saw it...? Product showcase room? If so, it was so packed in there when it first opened and went through and took pictures of most everything and saw product demos but never saw them.

When you walked into the Product Showcase Room, If you walked straight in, it was on the right hand side, along the wall. At least it was 3rd Wave. Hard to miss!

1. What is the "NC Cheffers" group?

The "NC Cheffers" group is a community of Pampered Chef consultants in North Carolina who come together to share their experiences, tips, and support each other in their business.

2. How do I join the "NC Cheffers" group?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you can request to join the "NC Cheffers" group on Facebook. The group is private, so you will need to answer a few questions and be approved by an admin before you can join.

3. What is the purpose of the "NC Cheffers" group?

The main purpose of the "NC Cheffers" group is to provide a space for Pampered Chef consultants in North Carolina to connect, share ideas, and support each other in their business. It is also a great place to find local events, training opportunities, and resources.

4. Can I promote my own business within the "NC Cheffers" group?

Yes, you can promote your business within the "NC Cheffers" group, but we ask that you do so in a respectful and non-spammy way. The group is meant to be a supportive community, so please refrain from posting excessive self-promotion or spam.

5. Are there any rules for participating in the "NC Cheffers" group?

Yes, there are a few rules that we ask all members to follow in order to maintain a positive and supportive community. These include being respectful to others, refraining from posting personal or sensitive information, and avoiding excessive self-promotion or spam. You can find a full list of rules in the group's description.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • teachernikol