1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Conference Apron

1. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

Hi fellow Cheffers

to those of you who went to NC, what did you think of the green apron? I am short and not thin so I was wondering what all of you that saw it, is it cute I do not want to look funny. I had to hem the denim apron b/c it went past my knees and It made me look funny.

what are your thoughts???

Jul 18, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Hmmm...I am tall and "plump" and it looks like the ties are really long so I think they would fit. Not sure about the length so much though. It was only on a mannequin.

Jul 18, 2009
  3. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

I think it looks like there is room to hem this one too. I like it!!

Okay so I tried to link in the pic that wadesgirl posted. But it didn't work.

4. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

Did you have to go to conference to earn the apron also? For some reason I was thinking it was only for attendees who held and submitted two shows. I have held and am getting ready to submit two shows, but did not attend conference so I wasn't expecting to get one!

Jul 18, 2009
  5. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

The apron is for anything who holds and submits 2 July shows. You get the matching tablecloth if you went to conference.

Jul 18, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

The apron is adorable....christmas green which should look good on most skin tones. = )

The pockets and style are very similar to HWC apron, and I would assume the length is about the same too.

It's perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

7. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

If you don't like the apron I'll gladly buy it- my second show this month cancelled due to a death in the family :( I have a whole snowflake/snowman kitchen-- you have embrace the snow somehow up here!! Anyhoo- anyone that gets it and doesn't want it- let me know! :)

Jul 18, 2009
  8. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

Where did ya'll see this apron? I kept wondering when they were showing that and the tablecloth but never saw it...? Product showcase room? If so, it was so packed in there when it first opened and went through and took pictures of most everything and saw product demos but never saw them.

9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

When you walked into the Product Showcase Room, If you walked straight in, it was on the right hand side, along the wall. At least it was 3rd Wave. Hard to miss!

Jul 18, 2009
Have something to add?