• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Style of Conference: Agenda Overview

In summary, the agenda for the conference includes an Upper Level Dinner on Monday and a Chief Executive Celebration of Excellence on Tuesday, but no Executive Director Banquet for everyone. There will be an afternoon Team Time with your Executive Director on Wednesday after lunch. General/Recognition Sessions will be shorter this year, with only 3 one-hour workshops. There is no mention of the times for Merrill to be open or the Mystery Boxes. The conference will have a new style this year, with fewer dinners and workshops. However, there will still be plenty of recognition time in general sessions and possibly fewer consultant speakers. It is uncertain how the changes will affect the overall conference experience. Additionally, there will be no HO tours this year, but a virtual tour will
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone looked close at the agenda for conference? On Monday there is an Upper Level Dinner and Tuesday night there is a Chief Executive Celebration of Excellence (Invitation Only). Does not appear to be a Executive Director Banquet for everyone. I do see on Wednesday there is a afternoon Team Time With Your Executive Director (after lunch).

I also noticed that General/Recognition Sessions are shorter....no more 2 1/2 hours. Workshops are only 1 hour and only 3 of them.

I do not see any mention of the times for Merrill to be open, Mystery Boxes, etc.

This is going to be a really new style of Conference. Regardless, I am always sooooo excited to register and attend.

No dinners this year, not even your Exec Banquet. Just that afternoon time with your Exec. It does look like fewer workshops and possibly shorter time for them. Last year they tried the shorter workshop length and I guess they got positive feedback on it. I'm surprised that there's still so much recognition time in general sessions. I thought with the new career plan they wouldn't spend as much time on it. And, it seems like everyone complains every year about having to sit there for so long while they do all of the promotions and TPC/Execellence Awards. Maybe there won't be as many consultant speakers. It will sure be interesting to see how it all comes together.

I, too, didn't see anything about Merrill hours or product showcase. I hope they stick with what they did last year of announcing the new products on the first day and then having product showcase open for the rest of conference. In general Merrill etc. are not open when general sessions or workshops are in session.

I'm bummed b/c on Easter I overheard my BIL ask my in-laws about July b/c he's going to the beach when they're going away as well. Turns out they're all going away the week of conference so I may not have coverage for my kids. Never mind that I'm selling my house and not sure where I'll be living in July.

Becca_in_MD said:
No dinners this year, not even your Exec Banquet. Just that afternoon time with your Exec. It does look like fewer workshops and possibly shorter time for them. Last year they tried the shorter workshop length and I guess they got positive feedback on it. I'm surprised that there's still so much recognition time in general sessions. I thought with the new career plan they wouldn't spend as much time on it. And, it seems like everyone complains every year about having to sit there for so long while they do all of the promotions and TPC/Execellence Awards. Maybe there won't be as many consultant speakers. It will sure be interesting to see how it all comes together.

I, too, didn't see anything about Merrill hours or product showcase. I hope they stick with what they did last year of announcing the new products on the first day and then having product showcase open for the rest of conference. In general Merrill etc. are not open when general sessions or workshops are in session.

I'm bummed b/c on Easter I overheard my BIL ask my in-laws about July b/c he's going to the beach when they're going away as well. Turns out they're all going away the week of conference so I may not have coverage for my kids. Never mind that I'm selling my house and not sure where I'll be living in July.

I was surprised at first too - but when I thought about it, I realized that we are used to 3 waves, with recognition for a 1/3 of the company, and this is EVERYONE!

So true!

They're going to have to parade the new directors across the stage. They could barely fit them all on the stage for a group photo in one wave.

Also....no HO tours! They are having a VIRTUAL tour on Monday from 10-5 only. I knew changes had to be made with all 3 waves in one conference. One hour in a workshop is not going to give time for a lot of questions.

On Monday it says 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Registration, Treasure Hunt & Merrill
So there is your Merrill. Apparently they may be open otherwise but they will be there all day Monday.

1. What is the purpose of the "A New Style of Conference"?

The purpose of the "A New Style of Conference" is to provide a more interactive and engaging experience for attendees. It aims to break away from traditional conference formats and offer a fresh approach to learning and networking.

2. What can attendees expect from the agenda overview?

The agenda overview will provide a breakdown of the conference schedule, including keynote speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities. It will also highlight any special events or activities taking place during the conference.

3. Will there be opportunities for attendees to participate in the agenda?

Yes, the new conference style encourages active participation from attendees. There will be interactive sessions, group discussions, and hands-on workshops where attendees can share their insights, ask questions, and learn from one another.

4. How will the new conference style benefit attendees?

The new conference style offers a more personalized and immersive experience for attendees. It allows for more networking opportunities, fosters collaboration and idea-sharing, and provides a diverse range of learning formats to cater to different learning styles.

5. Will the agenda overview be available before the conference?

Yes, the agenda overview will be available before the conference. Attendees will have access to the agenda through our conference website or mobile app, allowing them to plan and prepare for the event in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michael Serrano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies