• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2011 Workshop Notes

In summary, the forum speakers offered helpful insights for those interested in pursuing a career in speaking. Some attendees felt that more workshops would have been more beneficial than the presenters' presentations, while others disagreed. Jillian Grant's "See you at the Top" workshop was highly touted but did not live up to expectations.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I know at least two people on this forum were speakers.

CK Hall and Carolyn Kraham, would you be willing to post your notes for us?

One of my cluster mates attended Carolyn's workshop and the info looked good.

TIA

I would love the notes from all the presenters who are on here. and I also was very disappointed in the choices to attend more workshops. After hearing Sharon Zellen (not sure of last name) speak at closing, I would love to see Jillian Grant in action - maybe would have been more beneficial than the super Sellers....IMO

otisbg said:
I would love the notes from all the presenters who are on here. and I also was very disappointed in the choices to attend more workshops. After hearing Sharon Zellen (not sure of last name) speak at closing, I would love to see Jillian Grant in action - maybe would have been more beneficial than the super Sellers....IMO

They also often put the recordings from the workshops on the website, especially the really good ones. Hopefully they will again this year, we can look forward to those. :D

otisbg said:

Jillian was already teaching "See you at the Top".

well poop - I would have loved to see that but was not given that option.:yuck:

I agree! I would LOVE to see any workshop notes. My workshops- well had a lot to be desired! It was my first conference and I was not impressed at ALL. One workshop did not even cover the material that the title of the workshop was! I was very disappointed! But would love to read over other ones that were better :)

Here are mine. I sure hope you weren't in mine KCP...I was nervous and didn't cover all I planned on saying. I was disappointed in my own performance! lol I psyched myself out because the day before pretty much covered my workshop. :yuck:

Anyhow, hope this is useful to some. It's long, which will come as no surprise to those who know me. I can talk and talk and talk... :blushing:

Attachments

• Garza-Carl - Team Recruiting Game Plan.doc
    85 KB · Views: 726
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Here are mine. I sure hope you weren't in mine KCP...I was nervous and didn't cover all I planned on saying. I was disappointed in my own performance! lol I psyched myself out because the day before pretty much covered my workshop. :yuck:

Anyhow, hope this is useful to some. It's long, which will come as no surprise to those who know me. I can talk and talk and talk... :blushing:

Thank you, Laurie!!

thank you so much laurie!!!

1. What is the purpose of the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes?

The Conference 2011 Workshop Notes serve as a resource for attendees of the Pampered Chef Conference held in 2011. It includes notes and tips from workshops and presentations, as well as helpful information for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. How can I access the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes?

The Conference 2011 Workshop Notes can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download the notes in a PDF format.

3. Are the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes still relevant?

While some information may have changed since 2011, the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes still contain valuable tips and strategies for running a successful Pampered Chef business. We recommend using them as a supplement to our current resources and trainings.

4. Can I share the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes with others?

As a consultant, you have permission to share the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes with your team members. However, please do not distribute them publicly or use them for any commercial purposes without prior approval from Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any updates or revisions to the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes?

No, the Conference 2011 Workshop Notes have not been updated or revised since they were originally released. We recommend using them as a supplement to our current resources and trainings, which are regularly updated to provide the most relevant and up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • ChefBeckyD